Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bowl Pickem standings

Go down 
+3
Mecum's garage
PhatHead
SultanofSmack
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Bowl Pickem standings Empty
PostSubject: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 12:30 am

The standings after 24 games, let me know if I made a mistake. Check the other thread titled check your bowl pick em progress. The winners using the spread are listed on there, check that before getting with me about a problem. Remember, you had to pick the games against the spread not just straight up winners.

Basement Nation 15-9
Sultan of Smack 14-10
Member of basement nation 14-10
Phathead 14-10
Sparkplug 12-12
Bishtakes 12-12
Whompascat 11-13
Rock 11-13
Warpig 10-14
Endzone 10-14
Monstermedic 10-14
Spenceman 10-14
Pfflyer 10-14
Mecum's garage 10-14

Last edited by SultanofSmack on 1/7/2010, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 1:50 am

The Iowa game did me in but I'm glad the Big Ten got the victory and looked good all bowl season.

Almost everyone took Ohio, Pitt and Houston all of whom lost.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 9:26 am

Geez Mecum, are you good at anything that doesn't involve an eighteen year old getting knocked up?

Now that I think about it, that's not such a bad thing to be good at.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 11:21 am

I can't catch Charlie (just like he couldn't catch the chicken) as we both have Central Michigan and Alabamer. Phathead and Jones have Central and Texas so it looks like it comes down to the big game to see who gets the coveted space in the Hall of Fame. Remember, the tie breaker is best record in Big Ten games.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 4:55 pm

REALLY!!! There are six people at 10-13 and you just had to put me last, you ever heard of alphabetical order. pale
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 5:41 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
REALLY!!! There are six people at 10-13 and you just had to put me last, you ever heard of alphabetical order. pale
Cause your a LOSER at's why.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 6:54 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:

When I originally put the standings up I did it after 22 games. Only you and pfflyer were 9-13 so you were last and when I updated I didn't change it cause you were still in last and it was just plain easier not to change the order if I didn't have to. I don't agree with Rock very often but I'll have to agree with what he said on this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 8:25 pm

Keep agreeing with Matt Rockhold and see where that gets you in life. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Bowl Standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 11:52 pm

Question As the fourth quarter begins, it looks like Troy is giving Central Michigan something to think about
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 10:58 am

Central won in an exciting overtime finish but they did not cover the spread.

Not one person took Troy in the poll which I find kind of amazing.

Big win for the MAC, they needed it.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 12:47 am

looks like the basement nation rules supreme.
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 12:58 am

Yeh Alabama had to hurt McCoy to guarantee their win.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 1:11 am

Onside kick and downed punt inside the 10. Horns back in?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 1:26 am

I can't see em coming back with the freshman. Wish Mccoy wouldn't have went down. Would of been a heck of a game. What a bad way to end your last college game after a great career.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 1:37 am

Hold the phone! Here come the Horns. Looks like I chalked up the win too soon.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 1:50 am

To bad Anders will never know he put you in the Hall of Fame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 9:19 am

basement nation wrote:
I can't see em coming back with the freshman. Wish Mccoy wouldn't have went down. Would of been a heck of a game. What a bad way to end your last college game after a great career.

I agree and not just cause I'm a Texas fan. McCoy would have converted at least one of those first half red zone possessions into a TD instead of a FG and he wouldn't have screwed up the shovel pass.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 11:05 am

Congrats to the Basement on the enshrinement.
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Bowl Pickem Standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 12:20 pm

Congrats to Basement Nation - GREAT JOB!
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 12:30 pm

Thanks! and the wife says all those evening and weekends in the basement is a stupid waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 12:34 pm

basement nation wrote:
Thanks! and the wife says all those evening and weekends in the basement is a stupid waste of time.

I disagree, although my husband says the same thing, and I guess he might be right about me by looking at my spread numbers
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 12:41 pm

yeh, well those spreads are tough. Lot of luck involved in picking against spreads.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 2:11 pm

basement nation wrote:

My wife says so to. Tell her I'm going to do a radio show. "Stupid". Tell her I'm going to write a song, "Stupid". Tell her I'm going to make some business cards, "Stupid". Tell her I'm going to get the boys back in the studio, "Stupid". Tell her I want to go to Oakdale to watch the Basement Nation Title Match, "Stupid".

Maybe we could get them enrolled in a support group for women that married losers.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 4:48 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
basement nation wrote:

My wife says so to. Tell her I'm going to do a radio show. "Stupid". Tell her I'm going to write a song, "Stupid". Tell her I'm going to make some business cards, "Stupid". Tell her I'm going to get the boys back in the studio, "Stupid". Tell her I want to go to Oakdale to watch the Basement Nation Title Match, "Stupid".

Maybe we could get them enrolled in a support group for women that married losers.

Maybe you should get control of your woman, like I have control of mine. Jerk her up close and give her the pimp hand. No

Sarah should get a chuckle of that if she's on here.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 7:37 pm

Tell ya what Big Daddy. Next time you're getting ready to break the pimp hand out give me a call. I can come watch how its done and maybe that would help me out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Pickem standings   Bowl Pickem standings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowl Pickem standings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next