Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RFFL Players Available

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

RFFL Players Available Empty
PostSubject: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 10:43 am

I've got these players available. I'm listing what I believe their salary will be next year.

Deangelo Williams $20.699
Tim Hightower $2.844
Kyle Orton $2.844
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 11:07 am

Ive got Matt Ryan and Kellen Winslow available.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 12:56 pm

Up here in Oakdale we ain't smart enough to figure up new salary's or may be just too lazy so I don't have those, but I would trade anyone on my squad if anyone was interested in them.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 2:09 pm

basement nation wrote:
Up here in Oakdale we ain't smart enough to figure up new salary's or may be just too lazy so I don't have those, but I would trade anyone on my squad if anyone was interested in them.

Walnut Hill ain't smart enough to figure them either. Are you going to keep Peyton with his new salary? Would like to have him but with my team full of scrubs I don't know if I could come up with a good trade.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 4:45 pm

To figure your players' salaries;

Your players new salary will either be a percentage raise or the average of the top 10 players at his position. He gets whatever salary is largest.

If your player ends the season in the top 10 at his position then he must earn at least the average salary of the top 10 players at his position. The average salaries are posted on the front page of the website.
If a player is the #1 player at his position then he gets a 30% raise. If he is 2-5 then he gets 25%. 6-10 is 20%. Everyone else gets %15. If you go to the website and view the free agents tab then you can sort by points and see where your guy ranked.

For example: Desean Jackson finished the year as the #5 WR. So his salary will either be a raise of 25% or the average of the top ten WR ($10.979). Since his base salary in 2009 was $2.013, his 2010 salary will be $10.979.

Fuzz set the 2010 cap at $137.125
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 5:30 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
basement nation wrote:

Walnut Hill ain't smart enough to figure them either. Are you going to keep Peyton with his new salary? Would like to have him but with my team full of scrubs I don't know if I could come up with a good trade.

Rusty, didn't you trade peyton manning for matt ryan and darren mcfadden during the draft? How did that work out for ya?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 7:08 pm

I'm not a founding member of the Loser Club for nothing. All I got to say is 7 time champion. You can win one on accident but when you win 7, that makes you the KING. The KING shall rise again!
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 7:02 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
basement nation wrote:

I'll look over some stuff tommorow and get back with ya.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 7:05 pm

Phathead, do you know what the league minimum will be or has Fuzz figured it yet?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 11:54 am

I think it's gonna be $2.00 million
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 3:10 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/12/2010, 10:30 pm

I got Garrard, John Carlson, and Anquan Boldin on the block if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/12/2010, 11:03 pm

I might be interested in Carlson.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime1/13/2010, 12:40 am

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RFFL Players Available   RFFL Players Available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RFFL Players Available
Page 1 of 1