Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nike sticking with Tiger!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Nike sticking with Tiger! Empty
PostSubject: Nike sticking with Tiger!   Nike sticking with Tiger! Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 1:15 pm

Although there still remains speculation on how Tiger got his lips cut up the other night....some say his lovely little wife did in fact take a 9 iron to his mug as a result of a domestic dispute over another woman. Other are saying that he did a face plant into the steering wheel or windshield when he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree, because he couldn't sleep that night thinking about the upcoming tourney he was hosting and the problems he has had driving it straight...so he was out practicing bare foot in his escalade!

But, NIKE has once again shown complete support for their prize athlete and have paid for reconstructive lip surgery....

Nike sticking with Tiger! Tiger1
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Nike   Nike sticking with Tiger! Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 9:15 pm

Tells me I sure won't buy any Nikes in the future. I really never did care much for Tiger Woods, little too cocky for my taste, and after this woman thing I care for him less.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Nike sticking with Tiger!   Nike sticking with Tiger! Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 11:15 pm

I dropped $24.95 on a DVD titled "Tiger's 18 Favorite Holes" and the damn thing was about golf.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Nike sticking with Tiger!   Nike sticking with Tiger! Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 11:12 am

The National Enquirer got me like that once. It said on the front page I could see Meg Ryan's split but it was about a break up.

The thing that amazes me most about Tiger is this dude has had 15 people watching him if he sneezes since he was 14. How he kept that stuff quiet all those years is amazing. I think they should give him a top level post in the CIA. He has proven he is better at being covert than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nike sticking with Tiger!   Nike sticking with Tiger! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nike sticking with Tiger!
Page 1 of 1