Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage

Go down 
+2
PhatHead
SultanofSmack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Empty
PostSubject: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 1:19 am

The Cowboys are playing in prime time. The Garage has to be super-hyped. Anything special on the docket or just an ordinary Saturday night?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 12:46 pm

We are migrating to my garage this evening (better wood burner). We'll start around 4:30 - 5:00 if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 12:51 pm

Will your ole buddy Sparkplug be there?
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 1:16 pm

supercross live at 10:00 on speed.
It will be better than the football game
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 1:54 pm

I'm off to the 3rd grade girls basketball game. See if Coach Moore and Coach Lackey can lead us to victory.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 2:21 pm

PhatHead wrote:
We are migrating to my garage this evening (better wood burner). We'll start around 4:30 - 5:00 if you're interested.
I may stop by and drink some of Funks Beast.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 2:26 pm

Rock wrote:
PhatHead wrote:
I may stop by and drink some of Funks Beast.

Would be glad to have you. The beast will be in the snow bank. It's not worth fridge space. Smile
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 3:58 pm

I'm currently in negotiations and think I have a chance to show up. Anyone from the Basement going to be there or are they staying in the Basement.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 6:11 pm

Actually getting out for an evening and heading to Phathead's garage. Basement Nation should stop in.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 6:17 pm

whompascat wrote:
supercross live at 10:00 on speed.
It will be better than the football game

Come on Man, I'm gonna have to talk to the Grand Poobah of the Basement Nation. Comments like this may just get ya 30 days out of the basement. A bad football game still trumps Supercross. If it was a harescramble I might of let it slide, but supercross?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 6:22 pm

Members of Basement Nation have prior made agreements with the wives to tend to for a while. May try to slide in afterward if I can get the Rest of the Nation out. It's a long shot, but I will give it my best. Is it ok to show up on Rival turf? Laughing

Last edited by basement nation on 1/9/2010, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmackMommy

SmackMommy

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 6:31 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Actually getting out for an evening and heading to Phathead's garage. Basement Nation should stop in.
Sultan makes it sound like he had permission... really I just learned long ago to let him do what he wants otherwise he pouts like a big baby.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 6:52 pm

Sounds like he has it figured out. I may try that.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 6:54 pm

SmackMommy wrote:
SultanofSmack wrote:
Sultan makes it sound like he had permission... really I just learned long ago to let him do what he wants otherwise he pouts like a big baby.
This is true I have seen it personaly
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 8:24 pm

Come on Man, I'm gonna have to talk to the Grand Poobah of the Basement Nation. Comments like this may just get ya 30 days out of the basement. A bad football game still trumps Supercross. If it was a harescramble I might of let it slide, but supercross?[/quote]

It's been a long time and A1 is always a great show new riders and new teams.

Joe Gibbs won a supercross last year and said it was the most exciting win of his career
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 10:52 am

Rock wrote:
SmackMommy wrote:
SultanofSmack wrote:

Just incase anybody would ever think I would get the bighead from being on the radio and stuff I've always got SmackMommy and Rockhold to treat me like a piece of dirt and remind me of what a loser I am.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 12:08 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Rock wrote:
SmackMommy wrote:
SultanofSmack wrote:

Just incase anybody would ever think I would get the bighead from being on the radio and stuff I've always got SmackMommy and Rockhold to treat me like a piece of dirt and remind me of what a loser I am.
Thats right we wouldn't want you to feel too good about yourself Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage   Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big time Saturday night at Mecum's Garage
Page 1 of 1