Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wellston Cleans House

Go down 
+2
Mecum's garage
Warpig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Warpig

Warpig

Wellston Cleans House Empty
PostSubject: Wellston Cleans House   Wellston Cleans House Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 9:02 pm

Been around high school sports for quite a while, and have never her something like this before. Wellston fired all fall sports coaches, head coaches and assistants.

So in our area, Wellston, Vinton County, Chillicothe, Logan, Warren, and Belpre have open coaching positions
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Wellston Cleans House   Wellston Cleans House Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 9:57 pm

Those are some pretty nice programs, hopefully some deserving coaches will get a shot at some of these openings.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Wellston Cleans House   Wellston Cleans House Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 10:00 pm

Wonder if anyone from Trimble will get one of those jobs? After all Trimble is the "Cradle of Coaches" in Southeast Ohio.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Wellston Cleans House   Wellston Cleans House Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 10:01 pm

Hate to see us lose anyone, but would be a nice compliment to our program.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Wellston Cleans House   Wellston Cleans House Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 10:50 pm

someone should hire the sultan so we don't have to listen to him on the radio anymore
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Wellston Cleans House   Wellston Cleans House Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 11:50 pm

The Champ wrote:
someone should hire the sultan so we don't have to listen to him on the radio anymore

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I have had at least 9 people tell me I do a great job on the radio. I'm going to try and get it up to 15 next year.

Back to the topic, that is downright amazing. I think it is getting harder and harder to keep good coaches.

Last edited by SultanofSmack on 1/14/2010, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : one of those cases where I figured I had better not say what I really think. Wonder if Rock has ever tried that)
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Wellston Cleans House   Wellston Cleans House Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 2:52 pm

you have a new member of the family that puts the # up to 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wellston Cleans House   Wellston Cleans House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wellston Cleans House
Page 1 of 1