Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro Empty
PostSubject: Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro   Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 3:02 am

Chris Johnson was the only player to receive every vote for the All-Pro team, yet he didn't get a single vote for MVP. What's up with that? Quit catering to the quarterbacks. They are gonna be wearing flags before we know it, and the d-line will be counting 1-mississippi, 2 mississippi before they are allowed to rush.

Last edited by basement nation on 1/15/2010, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : guess I shouldn't be posting all hours of the night. can't even get the right guy.)
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro   Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 9:13 am

Pretty sure we are speakin about chris johnson here. I think it is hard to vote him for MVP because he team start out 0-6 then finished 8-8, I think Vince Young was that teams MVP, or since we are changing name's in this topic i'll call him Steve Young
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro   Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 4:47 pm

Just wait another 10 yrs. and when we talk about the greatest running backs of all time Chris Brown/Johnson will be in the top 5. I think he was MVP of that team over Steve Young hands down.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro   Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 5:10 pm

He's just lucky they didn't give Lorenzo White any carries this year.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro   Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 6:42 pm

I gotta say that Peyton deserved the MVP though. Like the Champ said, they started out 0-6 and didn't make the playoffs. Cracking 2000 is one of the best accomplishments in football but if he were really that valuable he would have gotten them to the playoffs. Take Peyton off of Indy and they probably wouldn't win 7 games. Dallas Clark is the best TE in football but if he didn't play with Peyton he would be just another tight end.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro   Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 9:45 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I gotta say that Peyton deserved the MVP though. Like the Champ said, they started out 0-6 and didn't make the playoffs. Cracking 2000 is one of the best accomplishments in football but if he were really that valuable he would have gotten them to the playoffs. Take Peyton off of Indy and they probably wouldn't win 7 games. Dallas Clark is the best TE in football but if he didn't play with Peyton he would be just another tight end.

I agree, but for him to not get a single vote blows my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro   Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Johnson unanimous All-Pro
Page 1 of 1