Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar

Go down 
+4
SultanofSmack
PhatHead
Warpig
Mean Machine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Empty
PostSubject: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 10:44 pm

Check it out, Custom Made. I'm taking orders.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 10:46 pm

Little disappointed that your Heisman pose is the real pose, and not Desmond's endzone pose
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 10:47 pm

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 10:50 pm

That is pretty darn cool. I could never do anything like that. SmackMommy says I shouldn't even get on the internet because I'm not smart enough. Little does she know its just an old Indian trick. I fool her into thinking I'm dumb so she doesn't suspect it when I'm outsmarting her.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 10:51 pm

Warpig wrote:
Little disappointed that your Heisman pose is the real pose, and not Desmond's endzone pose

Yeh I had to practice a little to get it down.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 10:57 pm

You once said that Nikki said "all the week nights and weekends in the basement is a stupid waste of time." Show her this avatar and make her apologize.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/18/2010, 11:08 pm

She already told me I was stupid. I told her she was just mad she wasn't in the Sultan of Smack Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 12:01 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
SmackMommy

SmackMommy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 1:22 am

I, for one, am impressed at your skill. Do you give lessons? Because the Sultan could take some, its not a trick. I was impressed when he used an emoticon on a post the other day! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 11:19 am

Very nicely done. Guess all those hours spent in the basement are worth it after all. Definitely the best avatar on the site!

I like Phathead's avatar too. Although I am not a big baseball fan, I do have an appreciation for the sport since my dad was one of the greatest baseball players in this area at one time, and was recruited by the St. Louis Cardinals in 1952.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 5:02 pm

Your avatar is pretty sweet, did Dennis show you how to do that?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 5:46 pm

Sparkplug wrote:
Very nicely done. Guess all those hours spent in the basement are worth it after all. Definitely the best avatar on the site!

I like Phathead's avatar too. Although I am not a big baseball fan, I do have an appreciation for the sport since my dad was one of the greatest baseball players in this area at one time, and was recruited by the St. Louis Cardinals in 1952.

Your Dad is Chuck Davis ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 6:20 pm

PhatHead wrote:
Sparkplug wrote:

No, my dad's name was Willard.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 6:28 pm

PhatHead wrote:
Sparkplug wrote:

That was good stuff.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 9:41 pm

As impressed as I am with Basement's new avatar I think Mecum's new one might be better.
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 9:52 pm

Is that Mecum's partner in real life or his dreams?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/20/2010, 12:35 am

SultanofSmack wrote:
As impressed as I am with Basement's new avatar I think Mecum's new one might be better.

I agree, that is one sweet picture of Mecums blow up doll.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime1/20/2010, 9:42 am

I believe Mecum's avatar is Jenna Jameson, though I can't be sure. It's hard to recognize her when she's not in her "natural" position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar   Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Sultan, How you like my new avatar
Page 1 of 1