Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills Empty
PostSubject: Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills   Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 8:18 pm

The Bills were desperate. They have been turned down so many times the last two weeks that I was thinking about sending them my resume. You guys do know that I once had an undefeated season as Trimble's JV coach.

Cowher, Shanahan, Brian Schottenheimer all turned them down. I think Minnesota DC Frazier might have also been on the list of people who said no thank you. The Bills have fallen a long was since the days of Levy. Great place for Terrell Owens to be.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills   Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills Icon_minitime1/19/2010, 9:08 pm

Wow,what a horrible hire for the Bills. Gailey could not win in Dallas and he had better talent there than he will have in Buffalo.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills   Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills Icon_minitime1/20/2010, 12:56 am

SultanofSmack wrote:
The Bills were desperate. They have been turned down so many times the last two weeks that I was thinking about sending them my resume. You guys do know that I once had an undefeated season as Trimble's JV coach.

Yes, but we all know that wasn't because of your coaching prowess. Anyone would have been smart enough to just line up and run behind Joe Potter all night long. Take him off your team and Ronnie Andrews would have been selling 50/50 tickets with a paper bag over his head.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills   Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills Icon_minitime1/20/2010, 9:20 am

I wasn't going to tell the Bills that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills   Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gailey gets second NFL chance with Bills
Page 1 of 1