Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans

Go down 
+5
Mean Machine
PhatHead
SmackMommy
ROCK
SultanofSmack
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Empty
PostSubject: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 8:07 pm

I am still undecided at this point. I have always liked Peyton, he always seems to be a class act and is cementing himself as the greatest quarterback ever. However, we vacationed in NOLA a couple of years ago and had one of the best times of our lives. It was really a fun city to visit. I'll have to decide if my dislike of Reggie Bush is enough to sway more towards the Colts. I won't be able to decide until I'm done mourning Favre's last loss. Its tough, his last two losses in the NFC championship ended in him throwing interceptions. At least Phinphan and Rock will let me blame it on the line.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 8:10 pm

By the way, nobody got both participants right for the Super Bowl so the Hall of Fame will not get a new entrant for the Super Bowl picks. Better luck next year.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 8:23 pm

Gotta root for Drew Brees he's a Big Ten guy. Plus N.O. has been bad for the better part of 40 yrs., they have never been to the big game and they are the underdog.
Back to top Go down
SmackMommy

SmackMommy

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 8:48 pm

I used to like Indy, not far from Cincy. But nobody likes a winner, and they've had too much success for my liking. New Orleans is a fantastic city, with such a great culture and history. Anything that will give them a much needed boost is good in my book, so I will be rooting for a NO win!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 8:55 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
By the way, nobody got both participants right for the Super Bowl so the Hall of Fame will not get a new entrant for the Super Bowl picks. Better luck next year.

Is is odd that nobody took both #1 seeds?
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 9:18 pm

SmackMommy wrote:
I used to like Indy, not far from Cincy. But nobody likes a winner, and they've had too much success for my liking.
Is that why you married a loser? Laughing Seriously though, I agree 100% if your good or great and your not my team or don't play for my team...I don't like you.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 9:32 pm

Both #1 seeds hadn't made it since Dallas and Buffalo.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 10:32 pm

I'm rooting for Drew Brees and co.
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 10:33 pm

I am a big Colts fan, so I want to see Peyton & Co. take the win.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 12:16 am

I'm rooting for the Saints, but wouldn't be heartbroken if Peyton won.
Back to top Go down
spenceman

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 2:25 am

colts
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 2:34 pm

Gotta go Saints.... Drew Brees, Will Smith, Malcolm Jenkins, lotta guys I seen play in college and I have to root for the saints for doing us all the favor of no Favre drama during SB week.
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 2:42 pm

I dont care too much, but I guess Im with Mecum, gotta go saints, lota B10 there and this game means more to Brees than Peyton. Peyton is a first ballot HOF'er win or lose, Brees is a fence rider at this point but a SB win moves him up into the elite.

Plus Dooley might jump off the Lookout street bridge if the saints lose. He wont die but he could twist an ankle.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 7:02 pm

Not if he lands on his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans   Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who you rootin for Peyton or New Orleans
Page 1 of 1