Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I was Roger Goodell I would...........

Go down 
+8
Tiberius
phinphan
The Champ
Mecum's garage
SmackMommy
PhatHead
ROCK
SultanofSmack
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Empty
PostSubject: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 7:05 pm

Finish the sentence with your own thoughts.

If I was Roger Goodell I would stop worrying about getting a pro team in Los Angeles. They have had several chances and blew them. The heck with them. I don't care they are the 2nd biggest market.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 7:35 pm

Change the overtime rule to first team to score 6. And leave Chad Ochocinco alone.

Last edited by Rock on 1/26/2010, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spell like a fucktard.)
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 8:33 pm

drop the stupid idea of adding games to the regular season and change the way overtime is done.
Back to top Go down
SmackMommy

SmackMommy

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 8:35 pm

eliminate sudden death overtime and give each team a possession.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 8:40 pm

Each team gets a possesion starting at the Fifty.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 9:13 pm

revoke team ownership to any team that goes 10 straight years without a playoff appearance or a team that changes coaches more often than once every five years.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 9:33 pm

I'm with you guys on the overtime. NFL overtime is a travesty. I'm with The Champ on the ownership thing to. Some of these guys are just happy to be making money, the fans deserve better. I know because I'm a Bengals fan but I can't imagine being a Lions fan.
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 9:41 pm

I like the OT fixes, one thing that bothers me is protecting the QB too much, they are football players first, let them be hit. I know they are protecting thier money makers, but jeez put them in a bubble. I hate the ticky tack calls they seem be more and more every year.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 9:44 pm

Especially for the big stars. Don't think Bruce Gradkowski got as many calls. Its just like when Michael Jordan drove to the rack, you knew there was going to be a foul called.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 10:12 pm

Make Al Davis sell the RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 10:16 pm

Make Al Davis enter the Psych ward
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 11:07 pm

Outlaw domes
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 9:47 am

basement nation wrote:
Outlaw domes

You mean ones where they play football or ones like The Champ's?

What about retractable roofs?
Back to top Go down
monstermedic130

monstermedic130

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 2:01 pm

Put the Pro Bowl back in Hawaii and make it after the Super Bowl like it was. This way you can see Manning, Brees and Wayne. This new Pro Bowl set up leaves 2 NFL teams unrepresented, granted I would rather have my team playing in the big game (they are not). I hate change.
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 2:23 pm

Step down and launch a big career in politics.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 2:27 pm

Take the skirts off the QB's and let them be what they really are " football players "
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 2:29 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
Take the skirts off the QB's and let them be what they really are " football players "

LIKE THAT RESPONSE!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 7:40 pm

Play a Super Bowl in Cleveland, Buffalo or Chicago
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 8:29 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
basement nation wrote:
Outlaw domes

You mean ones where they play football or ones like The Champ's?

What about retractable roofs?

Leave me out of this.... I agree with the super bowl in a city where some weather might play factor but i kinda agree with protecting the qb. he is pretty much the only player who can take a shot from behind while standing still and have no clue its coming, that has to hurt. I like how they protect the knees of the qb's too but they shouldn't get carried away and call everything.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/27/2010, 8:52 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I agree, a city shouldn't be punished because they are in a cold weather climate or don't have or want a dome. The teams Sultan listed plus Philly, Green Bay, Boston, New York, Cincinnati, Baltimore, Seattle, Denver will never get a Super Bowl, I think these citys desrve some of that revenue.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/28/2010, 12:16 am

start the season earlier or later so Super Bowl Sunday would either be before MLK day or Presidents' day
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/28/2010, 12:47 pm

The SB should be played on Saturday night. Can you imagine getting up that Sat morning getting your food ready have all day to tailgate and talk smack w/ your buds and watch the Sb and not have to worry about taking Monday off or going in to work feeling like poo.
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/28/2010, 1:44 pm

Rock wrote:
SultanofSmack wrote:
I agree, a city shouldn't be punished because they are in a cold weather climate or don't have or want a dome. The teams Sultan listed plus Philly, Green Bay, Boston, New York, Cincinnati, Baltimore, Seattle, Denver will never get a Super Bowl, I think these citys desrve some of that revenue.

Best idea right here, Every city should get a SB!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/28/2010, 6:15 pm

Do you guys think I should send Goodell a Sultan of Smack card and tell him he needs to get on here?
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime1/28/2010, 6:31 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Do you guys think I should send Goodell a Sultan of Smack card and tell him he needs to get on here?

Yeah I dont know anyone as smart as us, maybe Obama too and we can solve some of his problems too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I was Roger Goodell I would...........   If I was Roger Goodell I would........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I was Roger Goodell I would...........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: