Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who has the most gas left in the tank?

Go down 
2 posters

Who has the most gas left in the tank
1. Thomas Jones
Who has the most gas left in the tank? Vote_lcap50%Who has the most gas left in the tank? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
2. LT
Who has the most gas left in the tank? Vote_lcap0%Who has the most gas left in the tank? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. Brian Westbrook
Who has the most gas left in the tank? Vote_lcap0%Who has the most gas left in the tank? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Larry Johnson
Who has the most gas left in the tank? Vote_lcap33%Who has the most gas left in the tank? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
5. Willis Mgahee
Who has the most gas left in the tank? Vote_lcap17%Who has the most gas left in the tank? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Who has the most gas left in the tank? Empty
PostSubject: Who has the most gas left in the tank?   Who has the most gas left in the tank? Icon_minitime3/4/2010, 5:18 pm

Who is the most likely to have a great fantasy season coming up?
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most gas left in the tank?   Who has the most gas left in the tank? Icon_minitime3/4/2010, 5:47 pm

I would say Thomas Jones. The last two seasons he has split carries with another back and that has kept him more healthy than all the rest.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most gas left in the tank?   Who has the most gas left in the tank? Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 11:56 pm

Larry Johnson to the Redskins. I can't decide whether I want LT to go to the Vikes to help Favre win a Superbowl or go to the Jets to take away carries from Shonne Greene since the Champ fleeced me in a trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most gas left in the tank?   Who has the most gas left in the tank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has the most gas left in the tank?
Page 1 of 1