Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NASCAR new rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

NASCAR new rules Empty
PostSubject: NASCAR new rules   NASCAR new rules Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 8:44 pm

How do you like the new rules with the 3 chances at a green finish and the drivers supposedly policing themselves?
Edwards sure tested it to the limits today, I wonder if he'll get anything out of it. Is Edwards the biggest jerk in NASCAR?
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

NASCAR new rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASCAR new rules   NASCAR new rules Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 11:17 pm

That was stupid what Edwards did. They should punish him by suspending him for a race but they won't. I'm sure it will be a fine and a loss of some points. They should make an example of him somehow.

I like the 3 chances at a green/white checker. Let them settle it on the track. It's good for the fans.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

NASCAR new rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASCAR new rules   NASCAR new rules Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 11:47 pm

Didn't like what Edwards did, because I am a bit of a Kesolowski fan, but I think if NASCAR is all about their gloves off policy, the should hit him with a fine and maybe a points deduction. With this weekend a NASCAR bye week, and the next race Bristol, they won't keep Edwards off the track for the next race.

The three tries at a green/white/checkered is an improvement over the system they had before. Drastically changes the strategy of the end of the races and gives a great risk/reward scenario.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

NASCAR new rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASCAR new rules   NASCAR new rules Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 11:09 am

I think Kesolowski said it best, if you're going for position or the win and wreck someone it is a different story. If you wreck someone on purpose for no good reason it has to be looked at differently.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

NASCAR new rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASCAR new rules   NASCAR new rules Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 9:44 am

Revenge is dish best served cold. Nascar opened a can of worms here. I must admit it caught my attention though. I will probably tune in a little bit the next race. I haven't watched Nascar much since the passing of the greatest driver in Nascar history. THE INTIMIDATOR!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NASCAR new rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASCAR new rules   NASCAR new rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NASCAR new rules
Page 1 of 1