Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd round chatter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Warpig

Warpig

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 4:40 pm

I'd like to thank St. Mary's. They know I get nervous if I have all of my final four teams actually in the final four, and wanted to prevent me that anxiety by taking out 'Nova. I'm glad that I now no longer have to hang on the balance of every shot with hopes of getting into the Sultan's hall of fame. My heart and my nerves give them a great big THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 4:43 pm

Lets go Bobcats!!!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 5:28 pm

OU is playing sloppy MAC level bball today. Hope they pick it up in second half.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 6:57 pm

Hopefully the Buckeyes can win tomorrow and then extract some revenge on the Volunteers. The Bobcats had a good run and really stirred up some excitement. With KVG being the only senior the future could be bright.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 8:55 pm

two of my final four teams are out. I feel like Phathead during football season Smile
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 9:00 pm

Northern Iowa just tore down a lot of brackets. WOW!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 8:47 am

Tiberius wrote:
two of my final four teams are out. I feel like Phathead during football season Smile

It's not fun is it. Sad
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 1:26 pm

Man I would hate to be the Loser at the bottom of our bracket list!! A DNF for your first round of golf and now I am ahead of you in the bracket poll. I hope this doesn't hurt your self esteem Martin.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 4:31 pm

At least I still got my good looks

Its a good thing Georgia Tech treats the basketball like it has ebola virus on it. They keep the Bucks in it long enough they might start playin decent.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 6:20 pm

PhatHead wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

It's not fun is it. Sad

No it is not. The good news I have Ohio State picked to lose. If the string of excellent picks of mine continues. Thats great news for Buckeye fans. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 6:43 pm

I'm just excited that a certain Loser Bear's fan fell below me on total points for the brackets.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 10:41 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I'm just excited that a certain Loser Bear's fan fell below me on total points for the brackets.
Check again I'm still 10 pts ahead of you LOOOOOSER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2nd round chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd round chatter   2nd round chatter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd round chatter
Page 1 of 1