Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
monstermedic130

monstermedic130

NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ? Empty
PostSubject: NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ?   NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ? Icon_minitime3/23/2010, 4:29 pm

ABOUT TIME....I DISAGREE .....WHAT YOU THINKIN ?
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ?   NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ? Icon_minitime3/23/2010, 9:03 pm

It's better than what they have now. It let's both teams have a possesion unless the team that wins the toss scores a TD. That part of it sucks but I like it better than what they have right now.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ?   NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ? Icon_minitime3/23/2010, 9:43 pm

I dont like it, and i don't like that it's different than the regular season. Decide how you want to do it and do it that way for every game. Van Pelt's idea today on ESPN radio was better I think. Here is his idea: If the team that wins the toss goes down and scores, they kick off to the other team for a chance to match it. If the team that wins the toss punts, the second they punt the ball, it becomes sudden death and next score wins.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ?   NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ? Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 11:36 am

I like to see any change. It is long overdue, the NFL has the worst overtime rule in all of sports.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ?   NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW OT RULE.....WHAT YOU THINKIN ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: