Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How does fantasy baseball work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

How does fantasy baseball work Empty
PostSubject: How does fantasy baseball work   How does fantasy baseball work Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 4:31 pm

anyone know the specifics on this? The rosters are locked each Sunday. Does this mean you go in each Sunday and make changes if you want and then leave it alone for the week?

If some unknown is all of a sudden doing great will his price rise? Will the salary of the players you already have go up and down depending on how they do? It seems to me to start off with you could take all the #1 players and still meet the cap.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

How does fantasy baseball work Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does fantasy baseball work   How does fantasy baseball work Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 5:19 pm

During football season I did the NFL Fantasy Challenge and this looks similar. The salary will go up and down each week for players. Once you have a guy selected you keep him locked at that price, even if his salary goes up, but if his price goes down you can renegotiate and get him for the lower price. So it's basicly a win-win situation. If you cut a guy for a week because he's hurt, or doesnt have many games that week, you will have to pay the higher price to get him back if he went up. As far as the game goes, once the roster locks each week, you have that roster for a week. So I guess we want good players who play as many games as possible during the given week. It sounds much easier than regular fantasy baseball and shouldn't take much time investment.
Back to top Go down

How does fantasy baseball work
Page 1 of 1