Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh No! Another Giants fan!

Go down 
+2
ROCK
SmackMommy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SmackMommy

SmackMommy

Oh No! Another Giants fan! Empty
PostSubject: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 8:59 pm

Congrats Monster Medic on new baby boy Gatlin! At least he's cute!

Oh No! Another Giants fan! 26832_1335299674706_1597521856_793455_2697420_n
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 6:47 pm

Looks like a rutter kid to me.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 10:33 pm

Rock wrote:

Nah, Giants fans are high class. If he had some Sultan of Smack gear he would be a real rutter kid.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 8:38 am

SultanofSmack wrote:
Rock wrote:

Nah, Giants fans are high class. If he had some Sultan of Smack gear he would be a real rutter kid.

I stand corrected!!!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 10:28 am

SultanofSmack wrote:
Rock wrote:

I've got a '83 big-block Chevy and 2 cases of Kroger brand macaroni and cheese that I'll trade you for some Sultan gear.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 10:30 am

Basement Nation, I've got 2 spools of electric wire that I'll trade you for 2 cases of Kroger brand macaroni and cheese.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 10:31 am

Hey Mecum's garage, I've got some pictures of Rock's ole lady that I'll trade you for 2 spools of electric wire.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 10:32 am

Hey Rock, I've got some pictures of my old lady that I'll trade you for an '83 big block Chevy. I've already got the pictures of your ole lady.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 12:09 pm

throw in a couple packs of top ramen and its a deal.
Back to top Go down
monstermedic130

monstermedic130

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 1:49 pm

Thats funny you said that about the Sultan of Smack gear, I had packed a "Smack Head" T-shirt for the 4 days we were there, I only took 1 shower during that time and didnt get to wear it.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 1:38 am

monstermedic130 wrote:

Thats funny you said that about the Sultan of Smack gear, I had packed a "Smack Head" T-shirt for the 4 days we were there, I only took 1 shower during that time and didnt get to wear it.

ONE SHOWER IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! I wish we could get Martin to take ONE shower when we're on the road. Take note Sultan it's ok to shower away from home. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Another Giants fan!   Oh No! Another Giants fan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh No! Another Giants fan!
Page 1 of 1