Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

really.... #25?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

really.... #25? Empty
PostSubject: really.... #25?   really.... #25? Icon_minitime4/23/2010, 6:58 am

I really think that Denver made a stretch pick here. You've got the veteran in Orton, the young hot shot in Quinn. Don't you have alot of other holes to fill before you make a stretch pick for a 3rd string QB that still might not make it in the NFL? Dan Williams would have been a nice pick for them.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

really.... #25? Empty
PostSubject: Re: really.... #25?   really.... #25? Icon_minitime4/23/2010, 1:34 pm

I love the pick. Steve Young was dogging McDaniel about running Cutler and Marshall out of town. I think its great that a young guy can come in and show the arrogant privileged buttholes that they are not bigger than the team. Wouldn't expect less from a good ole Ohio boy. I for one am hoping that it works out because I like McDaniel.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

really.... #25? Empty
PostSubject: Re: really.... #25?   really.... #25? Icon_minitime4/23/2010, 5:50 pm

I'm a huge Tebow fan. You all know that and I thought it was a stretch also. They have other holes to fill besides getting Tebow to sit 3rd string. I hope he gets to play and I'm glad he got picked in the first round cause I'm a gators fan and I cheer for them all no matter what team they are on in the NFL. On the other side of it they get a guy with good character and who will work hard everyday and try to prove he can make it in the NFL. Only time will tell how Tebow will turn out but the Broncos know what they are doing and they know a lot more about themselves and the NFL than we all do. GO GATORS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

really.... #25? Empty
PostSubject: Re: really.... #25?   really.... #25? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

really.... #25?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: