Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shot heard round the world

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Shot heard round the world Empty
PostSubject: Shot heard round the world   Shot heard round the world Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 1:51 pm

It looks like the Big 10 has finally moved toward expansion. ESPN is reporting offers were made to Mizzou, Nebraska, Notre Dame and Rutgers. I have always wanted the Big 10 to expand by one team so they could have the conference championship game but I am a little concerned about the grand scope of things. The medium 2 and little 10 (supposed big 12) is going to raid someone else for members and the PAC 10 is also going to get into it. Reports are the SEC will try to nab Miami and Fl. St. leaving the ACC to raid the Big East. This could be one gigantic mess by the time all is said and done.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Shot heard round the world   Shot heard round the world Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 5:09 pm

what a great time to implode the whole system and add a playoff.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Shot heard round the world   Shot heard round the world Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 6:40 pm

I like the idea from basment. Who knows what will happen now. They will prolly end up with 4 power conferences with about 20 teams in each.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Shot heard round the world   Shot heard round the world Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 11:26 pm

hell i seen the heading called "shot heard round the world" i thought it was about that ten foot putt I sank at dunham sports on monday evening. It was sweet, I was even using a club putter they provided for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shot heard round the world   Shot heard round the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shot heard round the world
Page 1 of 1