Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Ten Media Day!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Big Ten Media Day! Empty
PostSubject: Big Ten Media Day!   Big Ten Media Day! Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 5:04 pm

Big Ten Commish Jim Delaney says at media day today that he expects the Big Ten to be broken into 2 divisions within the next 30 days. Joe Schad says he thinks that the plan is for Ohio State and Penn State to be placed on one side, and Michigan and Nebraska in the other with the other teams placements falling in from there.

Also, and this was the part that caught my attention, Schad says talks are that the Big Ten championship game will be played at a nuetral site next year with the leading candidates being Green Bay, Chicago, or Indy. Would the Big Ten really let them play the title game out in the elements of Lambeau or Soldier field? That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Big Ten Media Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Ten Media Day!   Big Ten Media Day! Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 5:12 pm

I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Big Ten Media Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Ten Media Day!   Big Ten Media Day! Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 5:15 pm

I'm not wild about Ohio State and Michigan being split, but I would like to see a title game in Green Bay or Chicago.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Big Ten Media Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Ten Media Day!   Big Ten Media Day! Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 11:59 am

I think it would be cool for Ohio St. and Michigan to be split. They could still play the last game of the year and then turn around and play again in the conference title game.

My bets are on cozy indoor Lucas Stadium to get the title game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Ten Media Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Ten Media Day!   Big Ten Media Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Ten Media Day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: