Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wahama at Trimble

Go down 
+7
The Champ
phinphan
Koondogger
whompascat
ROCK
Mean Machine
SultanofSmack
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/28/2010, 7:47 pm

Don't forget the big 25th anniversary celebration at the lot. The guys will be doing a fundraiser for the Keith Trace Foundation. Get out and eat some grub and enjoy what should be a great game.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/28/2010, 9:24 pm

The Cats will not let Wahama come in and win the league the first year will they? Cats win!
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/28/2010, 9:45 pm

Cats welcome Wahama to the league with a big smack in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/28/2010, 11:38 pm

trimble will have to get better in the trenches to beat wahama
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 1:00 pm

Does Wahama still run the same offense from when we last played them?
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 4:56 pm

yeah the run a version of thw wing T
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 5:36 pm

It takes disciplined assignment defense to defend a well run wing-t. I like what I have seen from Trimble's defense so far. They have given up some yards but it seems like they have several kids who want to make a big play and have the knack for making them.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 5:41 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
It takes disciplined assignment defense to defend a well run wing-t. .
Like Ohio State didn't do with Navy and the Wishbone.
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Wahama Smackdown   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 1:12 pm

I know nothing.
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 1:24 pm

How did they look against NY? Was the score reflective of the teams? Ugly game?
Back to top Go down
The Champ

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 1:44 pm

Defense gave up a ton of yards on the ground, missed alot of tackles. NY got inside the 10 or 15 two times and fumbled the ball away. From my view point this game was dominated by the buckeyes. Trimble's offense looked pretty non existant except for on drive in the 3rd quarter. Tomcats have alot of work to do to be considered a good team but with our schedule we should win 7 games hands down and if we beat wahama this friday night we will win 8.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 3:38 pm

With possible losses to NY, Wahama and Coal Grove, will 7-3 be good enough to get us in? Not a lot of computer points to be had in those 7 wins.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 4:58 pm

Coach Faires tells me that Wahama has a pair of real good backs with a lot of speed. Hard to imagine they could run anymore effectively than N-Y. Young had 30 carries and Cunningham 17. Thats almost 50 carries. Hopefully the defense can make big plays like they did against Athens and N-Y.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 6:32 pm

I agree with the Champs assesment of the game. With that being said, Nelsonville is the most fundamentally sound team that we will play. They are not flashy, but they know their assignments, tackle well, and run hard. The Cats will bounce back and lose 1 game at most the rest of the year.
Back to top Go down
THE BIG DONKEY
Admin
THE BIG DONKEY

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 8:35 pm

I dont hink the Cats lose another game
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 11:06 pm

Would love to be on the lot this Friday, but instead will be battling Burg. Hopefully myself and the 'Cats will be in a real good mood about 10:30 Friday night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
NYFan54

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 9:45 pm

White Falcons up 14-0 at the half
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Wahama 14-6   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 5:17 pm

I have to say, as a Tomcat fan, that maybe we need to look at our own program. I was amazed to hear all the excuses Brady made on the call in show after the game. At the end of the day, when we needed to make plays we didnt, Wahama did. They deserved the win. Last week it was run defense, this week the pass killed us. We need to take better advantage of the best back in school history. How does he get less than 25 touches in each of the first two games?

All this being said, Phil is the best coach we have ever had and I am sure he is already making the necessary adjustments for next week. I would not want to be South Gallia playing an 0-2 Tomcat team. This is gonna be a beatdown.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 6:46 pm

kinda hard to give the so called best back in trimble history 25 touches when he takes himself out of the game. Kids need to toughen up, they need to want to win games. Stats don't matter wins do.
Back to top Go down
THE BIG DONKEY
Admin
THE BIG DONKEY

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 1:03 am

Champ i could not agree more.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 11:30 am

It is nice to see some competiton in the TVC Hocking again.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 11:49 am

ROCK wrote:
It is nice to see some competiton in the TVC Hocking again.

I agree Rock, I think Wahama was a nice add for the league. Now if they would move it to week 10 I think we could have a heck of a rivalry. I think Belpre will rise again as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wahama at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wahama at Trimble   Wahama at Trimble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wahama at Trimble
Page 1 of 1