Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question for the Sultan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Question for the Sultan Empty
PostSubject: Question for the Sultan   Question for the Sultan Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 6:43 pm

Any possibility of a Sultan of Smack team being put together? Would be a good way to get some of the local kids a little recognition as well as advertise your show. Could be made up of players from the 5 county schools and maybe Logan. Just a litle something I thought would be cool.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Sultan   Question for the Sultan Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 8:55 pm

I have thought about it before but didn't really know how to go about it. The main worry is who do you leave off? I would be really worried about slighting someone but you have to draw the line somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Sultan   Question for the Sultan Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 11:04 pm

How about an all-Sultan team that is in the same spirit as the All-Madden team used to be. Guys that are tough, play hard, and rarely get the credit. Trench guys and special teamers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Sultan   Question for the Sultan Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 11:31 pm

No matter who u put on it someone or their parents are gonna feel snubbbed. Just figure out a set number that makes the team and go with it and not worry about it. Put together a small panel or something to help ya pick who gets in if ya need help. There is plenty of us losers around that catch a bunch of games and see these young men in action. I like the All Sultan team idea.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Sultan   Question for the Sultan Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 10:53 am

this is a great idea. i always loved the all-hitman team that hurgess (sp) use to come up with. i am willing to help out in any way i can. i think you should run with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Sultan   Question for the Sultan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for the Sultan
Page 1 of 1