Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coal Grove at Trimble

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Coal Grove at Trimble Empty
PostSubject: Coal Grove at Trimble   Coal Grove at Trimble Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 1:49 pm

My week at Trimble. Can't wait to get down to the lot. I think all the experts would say that Coal Grove, especially after coming off such a loss, will get Trimble by two TD's. I hope the Cats can use this as motivation and play their best game of the season.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Coal Grove at Trimble   Coal Grove at Trimble Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 1:57 pm

Trimble would have to be the favorite in every game after this. I think a win here could put them in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

PostSubject: Our Achilles Heel...   Coal Grove at Trimble Icon_minitime9/13/2010, 12:30 am

...is pass defense and I have been told Coal Grove can really wing it. Hope my source is wrong.

JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS! alien
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Coal Grove at Trimble   Coal Grove at Trimble Icon_minitime9/13/2010, 12:12 pm

Coal Grove barely knows the forward pass was invented. Stop the fullback trap, tailback power and wing back counter, and the 'Cats are victorious. Coming off of a big loss to Valley, look for a classic tough, mad, Coal Grove team looking to pound, pound and pound some more.

Tall order for the Cats this week, but a win means playoffs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Koondogger

Koondogger

PostSubject: My hope...   Coal Grove at Trimble Icon_minitime9/15/2010, 1:05 pm

...is that we are working out the kinks more on offense. The guys on the chain gand keep talking about how predictable we are and how we show no imagination. Lots of parents saythey can call the plays before the ball is snapped. Does anyone else notice this or these just disgruntled tomcat fans? I say the Gambler needs to get back to doing what he does best. Trick plays called when no one expects it. That is what Trimble football was in the early 2000"s when Dr. Phil was winnin all them championships. The Gambler used to be the master of the gadget play. Now he calls plays more like Gidget would than gadget.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Coal Grove at Trimble   Coal Grove at Trimble Icon_minitime9/15/2010, 4:52 pm

I don't think we need to worry about imagination on offense, we just need an identity on that side of the ball. Nelsonville don't have any imagination and they sure do ok. We just need to suck it up and play with some heart when things get a little tough.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Coal Grove at Trimble   Coal Grove at Trimble Icon_minitime9/15/2010, 10:13 pm

If you have all the fundamentals taken care of you don't need imagination, you could run 34 dive every play, pick up your 4 yards every down and go home a winner.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Coal Grove at Trimble   Coal Grove at Trimble Icon_minitime9/15/2010, 11:18 pm

my thoughts exactly. Time to get back to Trimble Football
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coal Grove at Trimble   Coal Grove at Trimble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coal Grove at Trimble
Page 1 of 1