Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

southersternohiopreps

Go down 
+4
ROCK
SultanofSmack
Mean Machine
spenceman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spenceman

southersternohiopreps Empty
PostSubject: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 6:43 pm

as any1 seen this topic over at southeasternohioperps?
http://southeasternohiopreps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=75010&start=0
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 7:32 pm

yeh I saw it and figured that was a good place to leave it. Already got some of their trash over here, didn't figure we needed any more. People just need to stay on preps if they are gonna eat their own poop.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 7:36 pm

Thanks for remindin me Spenceman.

I chose not to respond because I thought it to be the worst thing I could do. These couple of guys are going to attack me no matter what. Look at some of their other posts, they are always bashing or trying to provoke an argument. I have given the scores more than ever this year. Sometimes it has went a little longer if someone has been on hold a long time and I try to prevent that as well. Also if I have a coach on I try to give them as much time as they desire because I personally feel it is the best part of the show.

The tailgate talk has been minimal. I still feel that Fouts Lot has been tailgating and supporting the Tomcats for over 25 years. They have spent thousands of dollars and supported the Cats through thick and thin. They are part of the football experience at Trimble and deserve every ounce of recognition they can get.

Dawgpound in Nelsonville. Look at the facilities over there. Several very key contributors hang out there, I guess some people think they shouldn't be recognized either.

Dawgpound in Athens. Once again been going at it supporting the Dawgs for over 20 years. Sam personally coached almost every single kid on that team when they were in little league.

"All he talks about is tailgate food" Thats a little false don't you think? Tailgate talk has been between 5-10 minutes each week.

Its like I told Mark Christman when he was a senior. Any time you have a little success there will always be someone to try and tear you down. Successful people know how to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 7:43 pm

basement nation wrote:
yeh I saw it and figured that was a good place to leave it. Already got some of their trash over here, didn't figure we needed any more. People just need to stay on preps if they are gonna eat their own poop.

Couldn't agree more Basement. I have always said we are not competing with Preps. We don't make any money on the site and were not trying to. I've always preferred for people to let their identity be known and just have a good time. Thats what makes us different than preps.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 8:57 pm

I have to admit....I read the thread and I nearly pissed my pants. "Old Man Johnsons Crab cakes"- classic Laughing
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 9:02 pm

The 9mm one was pretty good too
Back to top Go down
spenceman

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 9:21 pm

yeah i agree i would prolly do the same i think u do a great job plus it prolly the people that out of our area that complaining but yeah i think there trying to cause drama with u and the locals that enjoy your show keep up the good work i support i 110%
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime10/1/2010, 1:25 pm

The Sultan has a radio show? I never knew.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime10/1/2010, 3:19 pm

Its pretty simple to all the people @ seop, if you dont like the show dont listen. You remind me of the fans of the Colin Cowerd show who call in every week swearing they are never gonna listen again.... and guess what they call in the next week complaining some more. So if you dont like local people getting credit for the years of dedication and effort that they have gave to the kids of their community and think its dumb for a 12 yr old to be able to call in and talk football or get reports from all area tailgates and here from the people who make the effort to come out and tailgate and support their team, then its very simple......dont listen because unlike you its all about the KIDS and not about you. So go back to your site and talk about yourself and let Rusty continue talking about the kids.
Back to top Go down
spenceman

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 12:15 am

i agree if it wasnt for the kids we wouldnt have anything to talk about and its nice that kids can call in and say good job to there varsity heros or there friends family i think its great
Back to top Go down
codypickett

codypickett

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 12:11 pm

I think The Sultan does a great job ! and I agree that if people dont want to listen to the show then dont , but dont complain about it.
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 10:26 pm

basement nation wrote:

While I do not ingest my own fecal material, I do dell hunting dogs that do. They are very handy because you never have to worry where you step in the front yard. Say what you want but this thread is titled Sultan of Smack and we oughta be bale to talk a little on here. If this thread is gonna run like SEOPs why do we even need it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: southersternohiopreps   southersternohiopreps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

southersternohiopreps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: