Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Their Weiner has a first name!

Go down 
+2
endzone
The Champ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Champ

Their Weiner has a first name! Empty
PostSubject: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 8:07 pm

[img]Their Weiner has a first name! Tallah13[/img]
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 8:35 pm

that smack site it awesome. I have gotten some t shirts from there. Is that for a shirt for bama fans or just anyone team in general?
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 8:43 pm

I actually think it was an FSU shirt.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 10:11 pm

surprised they would have a shirt like that for FSU. They have't beat the Gators in 5 years.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 10:19 pm

times are changing endzone, times are changing. looks like the ole ball coach might be back on top of the SEC again. Blast from the past.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 10:23 pm

The Gators arent very good this year. inexperiemce on both sides of the ball. They will lose 3 or 4 games this year. Oh well next year should be a lot better. I hope anyway
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 10:26 pm

same with the vols, aint very good on either side of the ball and next year prolly be the same
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 9:50 am

I think I could sue for copyright infringement
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 11:58 am

Gee whiz, this board is becoming a cry fest. Got one guy wanting me banished cause I tried to out his identity. I used a politically correct word and my post was edited. I show a picture of a t-shirt and gonna get sued. I think people need to pull up their pink panties and quit being little sissy's about everything. Heck everyone on this board are a group of friends. Only outsiders on here go straight to the pick em and they log off. Bout to pack my bags and head to seop's
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 12:02 pm

i am surprised that endzone didn't get mad and cry about that pic
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 1:07 pm

Champ I was talking about the name of the website getsmack.com

I wouldn't sue you, the only thing you could possibly have that I would want is that Disturbed cd and I think it belongs to Basement.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 1:45 pm

i just figured it was some ploy by you to get peterson from me.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 1:56 pm

hollister hero wrote:
i am surprised that endzone didn't get mad and cry about that pic

I have never seen that shirt before and I think its sad that FSU would come up with a shirt like that since they haven't beaten the Gators in 5 years.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 2:05 pm

The Champ wrote:
Gee whiz, this board is becoming a cry fest. Got one guy wanting me banished cause I tried to out his identity. I used a politically correct word and my post was edited. I show a picture of a t-shirt and gonna get sued. I think people need to pull up their pink panties and quit being little sissy's about everything. Heck everyone on this board are a group of friends. Only outsiders on here go straight to the pick em and they log off. Bout to pack my bags and head to seop's
Welcome to my world.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 2:45 pm

I don't believe it is specifically an FSU shirt. At least I hope not. Agree with endzone that it's been a pretty bad half-decade for the 'Noles vs. the Gators, but it looks like things could change this November.

As for Urban Meyer, I haven't really had time to build up a hatred for him yet. It's still too much fun to hate Spurrier, Wuerffel, and EVERYBODY at "the U."
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 4:07 pm

I'm pretty sure the shirt was located under the tallahassee section. I just assumed it was an FSU shirt. I would expect things to change this november. As bad as Florida seems, FSU is still FSU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Weiner has a first name!   Their Weiner has a first name! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their Weiner has a first name!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: