Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs? Empty
PostSubject: How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs?   How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs? Icon_minitime10/26/2010, 12:07 am

Seriosly, these guys have some of the most talented rosters in the NFL. Yet they can't win a game for anything.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs?   How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs? Icon_minitime10/26/2010, 3:33 pm

There are some good coaches out there...Bill Cowher has a proven record, as does John Gruden...Tony Dungy may come back for the right situation (If he doesn't go to Minnesota)...Brian Billick is out there if you don't mind his huge ego...so there are options.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs?   How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs? Icon_minitime10/26/2010, 4:14 pm

The bigger problem in San Diego same as Cincy, ownership. Remember, Eli Manning absolutely refused to go there prompting the trade with the Giants for Rivers. Shottenheimer had them a millimeter a way from the Super Bowl and they ran him out of town. They are cutting Merrimen. Look what they did to that young tackle (can't think of his name). The list goes on their franchise is just terrible. Not taking up for Norv, I think he sucks but it goes a lot deeper than the coach.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs?   How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs? Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 1:05 pm

Add Matt Millen to the list. How does this guy get one great job after another? He is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs?   How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs? Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 9:16 pm

I think Wade Phillips must have some compromising photos of Jerry Jones or something. They get pounded again today and Jerry says he is utterly embarassed but that Wade's job is safe. Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs?   How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs? Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 9:28 pm

The unemployment line is gonna be long at the end of this year. Wade is done for sure, I hope Marvin Lewis is, Lovie is on the hot seat. I hope McDaniel gets another year, I'm a big fan.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs?   How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs? Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 11:39 am

I hope Wade keeps his job. I don't want Al Davis getting any ideas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs?   How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do Norv Turner and Wade Phillips keep their jobs?
Page 1 of 1