Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it time for a change?

Go down 
+2
Mean Machine
Koondogger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Koondogger

Koondogger

Is it time for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Is it time for a change?   Is it time for a change? Icon_minitime10/27/2010, 11:35 am

Do the Cats need a new leader? Maybe a wholesale change from top to bottom. Move Duck up from the lower level to help his boy coach the varsity. Let Teabag take over the jr high. With Ducks boy calling the plays, and the Wizard calling the defense we could take that step to the next level. Heck I might even be talked into coming back to my old role?

Just my thoughts guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for a change?   Is it time for a change? Icon_minitime10/27/2010, 5:03 pm

I don't know about all of that, but we definetely need some change. We need to tighen the reins on some kids, set our goals a little higher and demand more accountability.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for a change?   Is it time for a change? Icon_minitime10/27/2010, 7:29 pm

basement nation wrote:
I don't know about all of that, but we definetely need some change. We need to tighen the reins on some kids, set our goals a little higher and demand more accountability.
Well put. I agree.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for a change?   Is it time for a change? Icon_minitime10/27/2010, 7:37 pm

Koondogger, you can stir crap with the best of em.

Coach Faires will be back better than ever next year.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for a change?   Is it time for a change? Icon_minitime10/27/2010, 9:01 pm

i think root would be a great coach he did good things at southern with no kids but i do think phil will be there for awhile longer
Back to top Go down
Fat Phil

Fat Phil

PostSubject: Why change?   Is it time for a change? Icon_minitime10/27/2010, 9:48 pm

When you have a coach who has far exceeded the performance of any previous coach, created the greatest tailback in school history, repeatedly improved on the performance of the team over the course of the season year in and year out, as well as coaching the coaches and getting them to actually learn a little bit about the game.......why would we ever change?

Ask yourself, if Obama equals change, why would we want any part of it in our football program?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for a change?   Is it time for a change? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it time for a change?
Page 1 of 1