Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

College football week 9

Go down 
+2
Mean Machine
SultanofSmack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

College football week 9 Empty
PostSubject: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 1:30 pm

Can The Champ's hero Lane Kiffin get the Trojans ready to beat the Ducks? Will Basement be on suicide watch after Shoelace and the boys take on Penn State? How much will the Champ and Hollister Hero dog the Buckeye's schedule after they demolish the Gophers.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 2:23 pm

Michigan wins tonight! Takin the Trojans in an upset over the Ducks. Iowa Over MSU. Mizzu goes down. Florida beats Georiga 9-7 with an offensive explosion. And in closing, I like this picture so I am posting it:

[img]College football week 9 41312_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 6:55 pm

Basement Nation gets the award for best picture ever posted. Thats aweomse.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 7:20 pm

I knew the SEC was down this year but had no idea that Vandy had a chance to finish high enough in the conference to get a top tier bowl to face OSU.

On another note, big thanks to the Iowa Hawkeyes for putting Ohio State in position to win a 7th straight Big Ten title.
Back to top Go down
NYFan54

PostSubject: Re: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 8:59 pm

The Gators pulled one out against Georgia. Nice game to watch.

Nebraska beat down a good Mizzou team. Helu ran over, under, around, and through the Tigers defense.

OSU starts now, playing a horrid Gopher team. Rout very likely.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 12:18 am

Should have known better than to take the Wolverines. I wish Trimble would have drawn them in round one.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 9:59 am

I never even heard of Roy Helu Jr. What a game for that young man and the Huskers. They have a lot of young talent and are gonna be tough in the Big Ten from day 1.

The Wolverines will probably get bowl eligible against Purdue in a few weeks. Maybe they'll get Vandy in a bowl game. At any rate you would have to think that RichRod is done.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 12:45 pm

basement nation wrote:
Michigan wins tonight! Takin the Trojans in an upset over the Ducks. Iowa Over MSU. Mizzu goes down. Florida beats Georiga 9-7 with an offensive explosion. And in closing, I like this picture so I am posting it:

[img]College football week 9 41312_10[/img]

great pic.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 12:57 pm

big win this week for the bucks central michigan put up a good game. hahahaha that pic is pretty good basement i just hope vandy can get in a bowl game
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 2:51 pm

Sultan, you need to watch someone besides Ohio State if you haven't heard of Roy Helu jr. He has been pretty good the last couple years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College football week 9   College football week 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College football week 9
Page 1 of 1