Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?

Go down 
+4
whompascat
BROAD STREET
Mean Machine
Attack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Attack
Admin

Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Empty
PostSubject: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 11:50 am

According to sources, this is a possibility. What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 12:10 pm

I would love to see us move to the Ohio. The Hocking is a joke.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 1:09 pm

I agree. It would be a great move.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 3:11 pm

the ohio isn't a good fit for anything other than football. The baseball and basketball coaches would never go for it. I don"t think Phil would either.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 4:57 pm

No one cares about basketball and baseball besides prairiedogger. They are just to keep ya out of trouble till football comes back around. Besides, we would always beat Nelsonville in those sports so we would never finish last.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 7:29 pm

Well, I have two different answers for this topic. One is how I feel and the other is how I think. I better not say what I'm thinking people probably wouldn't like my views on it.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 10:11 am

4 years ago, when I was coaching at Trimble, I would have wanted this move. But now, with Wahama and Belpre in the Hocking I think it is going to be a much better league. Belpre is going to get better, and Wahama will always be decent, and some years really good. The positive aspects are already felt this season with Trimble not winning the Hocking, but still making the playoffs. I think we should add one more team to the Hocking though if we are going to stay in it. If there would have been one more team in the league I think the third place team would have probably made the playoffs as well. I am undecided on this topic at this point, which is far removed from where I was just a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 2:44 pm

2 non league games for football is great. We would have trouble finding non league games if we went to the ohio. miller southern eastern none of these teams would play us therefore we would have to drive three hours to a game
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 3:32 pm

I'm sure we could find some quality non-league games that are not too far away. (Crooksville, Caldwell, Rosecrans, etc.)
Back to top Go down
The Analyst

The Analyst

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 9:41 pm

I say do it and take Wahama too. That would be a mighty fine 8 team league if you ask me. Five or six wins would probably get you in the playoffs. And you could always find good non league matchups within 90 minutes. Berne Union, Symmes Valley, Fisher Catholic, Fairfield Christian(if you can get em to play ya).
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 10:17 pm

So is this really a possibility or just water cooler talk?
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 7:22 pm

they will never let trimble in the ohio athens will not roll to gtown to play. trimble could play in the top of this division imo and they could compete in other sports as well. i just cant see them letn a d6 school in
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

PostSubject: Playing in the Ohio...   Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 11:02 pm

This is gonna happen but not in the way we think. Once the state takes over our schools and forces the consolidation on us that no onewants to admit is gonna happen, all our boys will play in the Ohio division in those brown and orange unis......

Just My thoughts Guyss!
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

PostSubject: What no response?   Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime11/18/2010, 3:04 pm

I cant believe the complacency in tomcat town. Even the mention of a merger should be getting the natives riled and begging ofr a special election to approve a new school bond and secure phils place in hocking division history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?    Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Trimble move to the TVC Ohio Division?
Page 1 of 1