Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

Go down 
+3
SultanofSmack
endzone
Mean Machine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Empty
PostSubject: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 5:30 pm

Wade Phillips got the Ax finally.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 7:30 pm

After that drubbing last night Jerry had to fire Wade. They looked really really bad.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 7:45 pm

That was pitiful. Collinsworth was pointing out supposed star players not doin their jobs which I thought was funny. Witten not even getting in front of his guy on 3rd and short. It was a complete circus, I've seen jr. high teams that had it more together.

On another note, congratulations at least you got it done early so you can get a head start on the other 10 teams that will be looking for coaches. The Bengals will of course, be last in line.
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 9:28 pm

i just dont think its wades fault i put alot of it on jerry jones as far as the bungles would love 2 se lewis and palmer go
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 11:24 pm

I'm not a real big Jerry Jones fan, but I doubt he is gonna fire himself. Wade Phillips was a horrible hire to start with. He has had success as a Defensive coordinator and that is where he needs to be. Jerry hired him for one reason only. He knew Wade would be his puppet. Dallas has had success under Jones when and only when they have an abrasive coach who is not afraid to stand up to Jerry. Jimmy Johnson did it and won. Parcells was getting close. Of course Jerry doesn't like to be out of the spotlight so we know what happened to both of them. Now he has wasted 3 years on Phillips cuz he wa sa "yes" man and the window of opportunity may have closed. We need Bill Cowher. Get out the checkbook Jerry and lure him out of retirement. Let someone who knows what they are doing have a go at it. You are sliding down a slippery slope and may be this generation's Al Davis if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 2:24 pm

Been hearing Jim Harbaugh's name alot lately for the Dallas job. Basement that should make you pretty happy havn a meeeechigan man up for the job.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 5:32 pm

Yeh, but it would make me a lot happier if he was in Ann Arbor.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 9:57 pm

Hairball will be in Ann Arbor next year. He ain't goin to Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 10:13 pm

The only problem with getting Jim next year is that I will have to listen to you guys for another 3 or 4 years then. He will have to get rid of all these undersized finesse players Rich Rod brought in and get some bruisers in there. I want a T-Bone Wheatley clone dotting the I and setting up the play action pass. Aw, the memories. Have I told anyone lately how much I hate the spread offense? I guess its better than the spread defense we have invented.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 10:32 pm

i heard today that gruden and fox are the top two they doubt that cowher will go there because of jerrrrry
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 11:12 pm

I don't want John Fox, but I'd LOVE to get Chucky. Giggity !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!   Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: