Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wingheads chance at redemption

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Wingheads chance at redemption Empty
PostSubject: Wingheads chance at redemption   Wingheads chance at redemption Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 6:10 pm

Could I smell an upset in the air? Whisky is comin in sky high after throwin up 83 in Assembly Hall. I think it could happen.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Wingheads chance at redemption   Wingheads chance at redemption Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 6:43 pm

No chance. Michigan has turned the ball over 5 times a game for the last month. Wisky smashes em in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Analyst

The Analyst

PostSubject: Re: Wingheads chance at redemption   Wingheads chance at redemption Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 8:48 pm

Wisky hits a three pointer at the buzzer to win 65-64.

I hate the spread, it's like watching flag football.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Wingheads chance at redemption   Wingheads chance at redemption Icon_minitime11/18/2010, 12:15 am

I have always thought the spread offense was fun and exciting to watch. I still enjoy watching the spread, but here lately I have been enamored with the way Peyton Hillis runs the ball , I don't even like the Browns but that dude is a horse. It kinda makes you wonder .....Is the power running game making a comeback ?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Wingheads chance at redemption   Wingheads chance at redemption Icon_minitime11/18/2010, 12:52 am

ROCK wrote:
I have always thought the spread offense was fun and exciting to watch. I still enjoy watching the spread, but here lately I have been enamored with the way Peyton Hillis runs the ball , I don't even like the Browns but that dude is a horse. It kinda makes you wonder .....Is the power running game making a comeback ?

I sure hope so, I hate the spread. It's exciting but a good defense always ends up making it look stupid. Spread teams turn it over a bunch and the defense is always on the field it seems like. Bring on the tough physical running game and a smashmouth defense. That's football.
Back to top Go down
The Analyst

The Analyst

PostSubject: Re: Wingheads chance at redemption   Wingheads chance at redemption Icon_minitime11/19/2010, 1:48 am

Amen basement nation. By the way Rock the Browns aren't tradin Hillis to the Bears for a 7th round draft pick and a water cooler so don't get excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wingheads chance at redemption   Wingheads chance at redemption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wingheads chance at redemption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: