Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up? Empty
PostSubject: Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up?   Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up? Icon_minitime11/26/2010, 6:05 pm

Cam is lookin rough against the tide so far. I figured Saban would have a good plan in place for him.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up?   Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up? Icon_minitime11/26/2010, 8:03 pm

Big rivalry like this, I think he stood pat on his heiman standing. 250 total yards and 3td's no int's. Good passer rating. He is playing some good team and playing good against em. He has it won already.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up?   Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up? Icon_minitime11/26/2010, 8:07 pm

Yeh, he sealed the ballots in the second half. What a comeback. 37 fantasy points for Root out of the gates. Looks like a good decision by him leaving Denard on the bench.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up?   Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up? Icon_minitime11/26/2010, 8:09 pm

37 points huh, that corrects my stats from 3td's to 4td's. Thought it was over early 21-0
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up?   Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up? Icon_minitime11/26/2010, 9:55 pm

i don't think the heisman voting will even be close this year i hate to agree with the champ on anything but i think he is right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up?   Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will the Real Heisman contender please stand up?
Page 1 of 1