Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Heat are struggling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

The Heat are struggling Empty
PostSubject: The Heat are struggling   The Heat are struggling Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 5:07 pm

I'm not much of an NBA fan, but I gotta say that I love seeing the Heat struggling. As of this post, they are barely a .500 ball club. How funny would it be if they didn't even make the playoffs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: The Heat are struggling   The Heat are struggling Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 6:18 pm

I love the fact that the Dream Team can't get it done.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: The Heat are struggling   The Heat are struggling Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 6:32 pm

I was real surprised to hear some of the players aren't happy with the coach. What a bunch of cry babies. We should start selling Lebron Voo Doo dolls for a fundraiser.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: The Heat are struggling   The Heat are struggling Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 8:05 pm

They have no point guard and no center. Teams are using that against them. They dont have anyone else on their bench that can score. The big 3 will need to average close to 30 points a game each in order for them to win a lot of games this year and that just wont happen. I think its funny too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heat are struggling   The Heat are struggling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heat are struggling
Page 1 of 1