Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion! Empty
PostSubject: Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!   Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion! Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 2:41 am

Congrats to Smoke14 on being the 2010 Eliminator Challenge Champion and joining the Sultan of Smack Hall of Fame. He correctly picked the only game he and Dilligaf picked differently of the Six title games which was Maple Heights over Trotwood-Madison to earn the victory.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!   Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 3:12 pm

Who showed up to collect the second place prize Stanley or Jones? Just wondering which one owned up to it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!   Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 4:07 pm

2nd Place is just the last loser, no prize for that. Looks like you are off the hook.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!   Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 4:38 pm

WOW you missed a perfect opportunity to expose the elusive ones true identity. I know you are smarter than to do that. Kinda makes one wonder doesn't it? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!   Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion! Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 5:12 pm

You wouldn't have shown up to get your prize anyway. Just like you didn't show up for Sultan's trivia challenge. LOL
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!   Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion! Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 1:37 pm

basement nation wrote:
You wouldn't have shown up to get your prize anyway. Just like you didn't show up for Sultan's trivia challenge. LOL

Are you looking into your wife's make-up mirror when you write these things, or are you seriously pointing a finger at me? Very Happy While I can understand why Stanley and Rusty can pretend that they don't know that you, Stanley and Jones share certain names on here. And while I realize I am far more intelligent than the rest of you boobs who have access to IP addresses used by posters, I figured even you clowns should be able to see the difference. Unless of course you think I am even more intelligent than I am, and have somehow developed a method to change my IP address from one second to the next. Hell if I could do that I sure as hell wouldn't be posting on here. I would be draining all your bank accounts or something more profitable like that. Especailly Ozz's that guy is loaded! Come to think of it, so is Sultan. Maybe I need to look into that... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!   Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion! Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 6:15 pm

Yeh, I quit reading after the first sentence, but congrats on your second and third place finish though.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!   Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion! Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 9:30 am

basement nation wrote:
Yeh, I quit reading after the first sentence, but congrats on your second and third place finish though.

Couldn't get your wife to read the rest of it to you huh? That has to be frustrating. Second and third place? How bout my first place? Or are you or Stanley going to own up to that one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!   Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basement Nation 2010 Playoff Eliminator Challenge Champion!
Page 1 of 1