Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trimblefootball.com

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Warpig

Warpig

trimblefootball.com Empty
PostSubject: trimblefootball.com   trimblefootball.com Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 2:00 pm

now that football season is officially over, I will have a little bit of time to update and add to the website. Now what I'm looking for out of you is suggestions/corrections to the site.

What do you want to see on www.trimblefootball.com ?

All suggestions will be considered, some will be made!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: trimblefootball.com   trimblefootball.com Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 6:56 pm

You have done such a great job with this, it is something for all of us to be proud of.

The only thing I have heard a couple of times is some of the lineman would like a little love.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: trimblefootball.com   trimblefootball.com Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 1:59 pm

Warpig you have done a very fine job on the Trimble Football site. Sometimes I wish the stats were expanded alittle more out side of the top 10. If I recall correctly those were printed out on paper and laid on the tables one of the first couple years of the banquet when we had it at the Moose.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: trimblefootball.com   trimblefootball.com Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 2:03 pm

I work in Nelsonville, with a lot of guys from Nelsonville, Logan, Albany, Columbus, etc. They are all envious of the website and impressed by it. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

PostSubject: How about a poll....   trimblefootball.com Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 1:46 am

... to help with the search ofr a new coach? Heard Phil is contemplating retirement. Anyone know why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trimblefootball.com   trimblefootball.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trimblefootball.com
Page 1 of 1