Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax Empty
PostSubject: Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax   Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 8:30 pm

Sultan's main man got the hook today in Denver.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax   Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 8:54 pm

Thats what you you get when you trade Cutler and Marshall and then draft a wideout and Tebow with your firsrt 2 picks when you need help on defense and others areas besides those. He will make a good OC somewhere next year.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax   Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 10:23 pm

Well the good news is I have always disliked the Broncos. I had a hard time tryin to root for em this year. I think he'll be back sometime.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax   Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 9:38 am

Nothing against the man personally, but anytime there's trouble with the Broncos, I can't help but get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax   Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 3:42 pm

Maybe we can see a Tebow and Meyer reunion. That Florida gig seems to have run its course.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax   Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 6:24 pm

Attack wrote:
Maybe we can see a Tebow and Meyer reunion. That Florida gig seems to have run its course.

They say Gruden loves Tebow and his style and he will be a good qb in the NFL but as far as Meyer I don't think he would make a very good NFL coach. I think he could be a good coach if he didnt run the spread.

If you would watch any Florida games this year which I'm sure you didnt their OC is the worst in the country. The play calling is horrible. They got pounded by FSU and they threw 12 passes. What a joke. What team loses by 30 and does that?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax   Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 9:41 pm

I'm on the kool aid. I have Tebow in rffl and won't be cutting him. Hope McDaniel lands someplace nice, maybe the Bengals will hire him!
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax   Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 1:13 pm

endzone wrote:
Attack wrote:

They say Gruden loves Tebow and his style and he will be a good qb in the NFL but as far as Meyer I don't think he would make a very good NFL coach. I think he could be a good coach if he didnt run the spread.

If you would watch any Florida games this year which I'm sure you didnt their OC is the worst in the country. The play calling is horrible. They got pounded by FSU and they threw 12 passes. What a joke. What team loses by 30 and does that?

The play calling was horrible when they had Tebow. He was just too good for most teams to stop. Except for Alabama of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax   Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh Mcdaniels gets the Ax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: