Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect

Go down 
+4
spenceman
TT1
Sparkplug
SultanofSmack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Empty
PostSubject: Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect   Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 2:24 pm

The main reason Pryor chose Ohio State was because he wanted to be an NFL quarterback. Is he developing into an NFL prospect or has his chances been hurt by Ohio State's "undecided" offense? Remember, he is only a sophomore with plenty of developing left to do.
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect   Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 4:57 pm

I think Pryor and the Buckeyes offense need alot of work!
Back to top Go down
TT1

PostSubject: Re: Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect   Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 9:18 pm

He is just a sophomore with a very young offense surrounding him. I think next year will tell a lot with almost the entire offense returning.
Back to top Go down
spenceman

PostSubject: Re: Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect   Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 11:28 pm

Ive heard that he might go to wr has any1 else heard that?but he is still young he just need time but thats me lol
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect   Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 1:08 pm

maybe as a wr
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect   Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Icon_minitime11/30/2009, 10:42 pm

He doesn't look like a college prospect right now.
Back to top Go down
Carbon Hill Blitz

Carbon Hill Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect   Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 1:50 pm

not for a while
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect   Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 8:28 pm

Not comparing Pryor to him, but look at Tebow. The guy is a Heisman winner, holds an insane amount of SEC records, and last year they speculated that he wouldn't be one of the top 20 players drafted. Pryor to me, is a similar style QB. Big, a running threat, with a sub-par arm, and throwing mechanics that can be nicely described as "abnormal". Better see a huge difference next season or he could join the ranks of Bert Emmanuel, Seneca Wallace, or Antwone Randle-El
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect   Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 11:39 pm

I think the difference is that they never tried to change Tebow, they run an offense that is suited to his talents. Pryor was the most recruited kid in the nation that year and he made it known he wanted to go somewhere that would help him go pro. There was a rumor that this is why Michigan fell out of the running because richrod doesn't run a pro style offense. Correct me if I'm wrong here but that is why I thought he chose Ohio State. Sometimes it looks like they are trying to groom him for the NFL with the offense and sometimes it looks like they are trying to suit it to his talents. The end result is frustrated fans who want to see some consistency. At the end of the day who knows what we will see next year. I haven't given up hope that he will still develop into the NFL prospect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect   Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Terrell Pryor a pro prospect
Page 1 of 1