Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas Empty
PostSubject: Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas   Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 10:07 am

According to this article. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/12/cowher-not-a-candidate-for-the-cowboys/ Bill Cowher will not be considered a candidate for the Dallas coaching job. That sucks.... I was really hoping that he would be our next coach. I like Jerry Jones, but sometimes his ego gets in the way of the team.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas   Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 1:27 pm

Im gonna take a guess and say Jerry wants Jason Garrett to be the next Head Coach. I would like to seen if any of the big names had interest ( Gruden, Dungy, Billick, Cowher ) but looks to me like Garrett is gonna get his chance.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas   Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 9:26 pm

Jerry has wanted Garrett to be the head coach for a long time. I think this is pretty much a done deal. Leaves the top guys on the market, maybe the Bengals will make a good hire. They'll probably go with Lane Kiffin.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas   Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 10:39 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Jerry has wanted Garrett to be the head coach for a long time. I think this is pretty much a done deal. Leaves the top guys on the market, maybe the Bengals will make a good hire. They'll probably go with Lane Kiffin.

You just wanna see his wife in orange again. By the way, thanks again for the gift.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas   Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 7:37 pm

I told you I felt I had to supply you with that gift. I didn't want the poor little guy runnin around in nothing but that nasty lookin blue. Great Paw Paw McClelland might not even play with him wearin those West Virginia colors. santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas   Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cowher will NOT be a coaching candidate in Dallas
Page 1 of 1