Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rffl semi finals

Go down 
+3
whompascat
Mean Machine
SultanofSmack
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 7:37 pm

I saw on the gameday scores that Hero's name was posted. I thought Brian took him out. Was Brian disqualified for using an illegal player or put on probation for paying exorbitant salaries? He has scooped up every free agent the last two weeks, Ryan Torain 14 mil. I think he should be investigated, I heard Torain also got a gold Trans Am.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 7:51 pm

Yeh I think Mecum got DQ'd. He pulled a Tonya Harding and hit Antonio Gates on the big toe with a ball peen hammer. I don't think i have a shot without him.

Anyway, I was wondering what was up too. Just want to know for sure who I am playin. Fuzz told me Tuesday I had you. I am assuming this is just an error on the site but would like confirmation.

Mike Leach shoulda got Craig James boy a gold chevette and he may still be at Tech.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 7:57 pm

The site is fixed, looks like I have my main nemisis in the semis. I don't know what you're worried about, Vick is a guaranteed 30 spot every week. With Aaron Rodgers out Greg Jennings is worthless. But here is what really has me worried, the Bengals have lost 11 in a row and Pittsburgh scored two defensive touchdowns on them last week. They always pick one week to play like they are Superbowl champions. I just know those sorry bastards are gonna do me in.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 9:27 pm

hard to beat someone 3 times. Figure u will get me this week.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 10:23 am

basement nation wrote:
hard to beat someone 3 times. Figure u will get me this week.
thought you said the sultan was an easy win, what's your record v/s the sultan?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 7:26 pm

I could get on here and be critical of Basement but I'm not going to do that. I could talk about how he runs a shady program and turns his back on the criminal activities of his team but I won't. I could talk about how by playing criminals he sets the wrong example for young fantasy football players but I won't. I won't talk about how winning without integrity is in the end, a hollow victory.

No sir, I won't talk about any of that stuff, I am just going to be a good sport and congratulate the Basement for making the championship game. Represent the SEC!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 8:32 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I could get on here and be critical of Basement but I'm not going to do that. I could talk about how he runs a shady program and turns his back on the criminal activities of his team but I won't. I could talk about how by playing criminals he sets the wrong example for young fantasy football players but I won't. I won't talk about how winning without integrity is in the end, a hollow victory.

No sir, I won't talk about any of that stuff, I am just going to be a good sport and congratulate the Basement for making the championship game. Represent the SEC!

Good work Basement..... you were in a dog fight this week. Smile

Congrats Mecum !! way to put old PhatHead in his place. Thanks Tim Hightower... I hope you get hemorrhoids.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 9:27 pm

I may start Paul Crewe in the championship game next week. Unless I can can pick up Art Schlister. lol!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial results   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 9:32 pm

These aren't official and I calculated quick but here is what I have....

Rusty 63 - with Jennings and NE Def going tonight
Charlie 104 - with Branch going tonight.

PhatHead done at 67
Mecum 87 - with Green-Ellis going tonight.

Looks like Charlie and Mecum in the finals. Congrats boys, I gotta go fire my GM.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 9:46 pm

A couple years ago I was up on the Sutlan by 28 and Baltimore got him 30 on defense and he won. I'm not banking on a win yet.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 9:52 pm

Thats what it looks like

Mecum vs Charlie

SEC vs WAC Very Happy

Can Mecum win the first title for the WAC and himself and also win both the RFFL and College titles in the same year or does Charlie flex his SEC muscle and bring home the 7th straight title for the conference?

It all happens next SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY. RFFL title on the line! Who will it be?

Good Luck to both next week and we will crown our champion at our RFFL meeting on Saturday Jan 8, 2011.

Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 1:09 pm

You gotta buy the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 2:41 pm

Good Luck Basement... you will be tough to beat... Rumor on the street is you picked up Paul Crewe, Billy Miller & He Hate Me, cant compete with that.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 3:55 pm

Good luck to you too. He Hate Me can't get off work from Mcdonalds unless he can find someone to cover the drive thru so he may be out. I think I am gonna add Freddie Mitchell though cuz he's "the peoples champion." I am feeling a crap load of pressure for this one with the weight of an entire conference resting on my shoulders. This must be what the Colts we're going through in Super Bowl 3. I would hate to be the person who gave up the first Championship to your Conference, but it has to happen some time. Hopefully not this year though. Please play this week Antonio Gates!

By the way, did I mention just how much I enjoy whipping up on the Sultan every time we play. 3 wins against him this year alone. Time to change you name from "Sultan of Smack" to "Property of Basement Nation" In honor of Don Meredith, Turn out the lights the party's over. Your reign is about as dead and gone as back when the Browns won all those Championships in the 50's and 60's.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 5:46 pm

Reminds me of Rex Ryan, all talk and no titles. Although I do have to root for ya since you are representing the SEC.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 6:05 pm

WOW... rooting against a fellow Loser Club Member Sad Oh well I got support from " The world famous Eric Clift & The ladys man himself... Hollister Hero.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 8:00 pm

Your right, I don't have any titles. Prolly won't after this year either, but anytime you can beat the "messiah" 3 times in one year I felt like I had to rub it in a little. I have no problem losing to Mecum if it happens cuz he's not much for smack talk. You, on the other hand like to talk trash, congratulate yourself, and all that jazz. It's all luck anyway. Good luck in fantasy basketball next week.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 8:17 pm

I don't play fantasy basketball but thinking about starting a fantasy WWE league. Phathead said he is taking The Macho Man with the first pick and I'm taking Tommy "Wildfire Rich" with the second.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 9:01 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I don't play fantasy basketball but thinking about starting a fantasy WWE league. Phathead said he is taking The Macho Man with the first pick and I'm taking Tommy "Wildfire Rich" with the second.

If I took the Rock N Roll Express, would that count as one pick or two?
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 10:39 pm

come on mecums bring it home for all the small schools that nobody gave a chance to win its like hoosiers 2 the return of ollie
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 11:52 pm

hollister hero wrote:
come on mecums bring it home for all the small schools that nobody gave a chance to win its like hoosiers 2 the return of ollie

We need to get out the tape measure and measure the gym for him. This would be like Appalachian State knocking off that Big Ten team in 2007. Crap.... I can't remember what school that was. Give me a little help Charlie. Laughing

p.s. I know Texas sucks
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/21/2010, 12:43 pm

With the 4th pick in the WWE draft I select..... The tag team duo of Ray Webster & Rusty Martin
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 9:54 pm

Basement is probably feeling the pressure right now. I wouldn't want to be the one to let the WAC win their first title. He's probably drinking pepto bismal by the 2 liter bottle.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 11:09 pm

Antonio Gates: you are dead to me. Don't be expecting a x-mas card from the basement.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 12:27 am

basement nation wrote:
Antonio Gates: you are dead to me. Don't be expecting a x-mas card from the basement.

Billy Miller may be still be available since the Sultan's roster is locked and he can't pick him up. He's guaranteed to get at least at many fantasy points as Gates this week.

rffl semi finals Images11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rffl semi finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: rffl semi finals   rffl semi finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rffl semi finals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next