Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Attack
Admin

How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver... Empty
PostSubject: How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver...   How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver... Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 2:31 pm

How is that going for them so far? Dolts! 308, 400, 407 people knew he would suck, yet one person thought he was smarter than the rest of the population of the U.S. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver...   How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver... Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 8:01 pm

I actually thought he did ok. 50% passing 1TD, ran for 80 yds and a TD(40yds). I didn't think it was that bad for a rookie in his first start. He didnt get the win and I guess thats all that counts but for people thinking he would suck in his first start I think he surprised them.

He may suck the rest of his career but I hope he does good. I'm not a Denver fan and do not have a Tebow jersey and wont buy one. I have a Gator #15 and thats good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver...   How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver... Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 8:18 pm

I dislike Denver and Florida a great deal but I'm rootin for Tebow.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver...   How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver... Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 9:18 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I dislike Denver and Florida a great deal but I'm rootin for Tebow.

I figured people may lay off Florida cause of Meyer being gone. I know most people hate them cause of Meyer and Tebow but both are gone unless there are other reason for the dislike.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver...   How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver... Icon_minitime12/21/2010, 9:07 am

just need to look at the source endzone, most ohio state fans are going to continue to hate florida just for the simple fact that the gators slapped around the buckeyes like a baby back bitch, not only in football that year but also in basketball.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver...   How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver... Icon_minitime12/21/2010, 9:32 am

Hey Chump doesn't Rusty's goat need some attention? LOL Anyhew, I never mentioned Florida. And I can't believe Mr. recently politically correct sultan did either. I thought he liked everyone except me and Rock? I said Tebow, and every analyst on ESPN is ripping him so I guess they hate Florida and Tebow and Meyer... Leave it to you guys to somehow get a dig at tOSU when you can though. You guys are like the people who accuse anyone who disagrees with Obama of being a racist. Now I suppose basement will come on and defend you two. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver...   How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver... Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 6:41 pm

I know people have their reasons for hating Florida just like I have my reasons for hating Ohio State. I was just saying that Tebow is gone and now Meyer that people may not hate them as much. I know people didnt like Meyer's cocky attitude and all the hype Tebow got but he did live up to the hype for the most part and thats prolly why people hated him cause they wanted to see him fail.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver...   How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is that Tebow deal working out for Denver...
Page 1 of 1