Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Festivus "Airing of Grievances"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warpig

Warpig

Festivus "Airing of Grievances" Empty
PostSubject: Festivus "Airing of Grievances"   Festivus "Airing of Grievances" Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 1:27 am

Hardcore Seinfeld fans know that tomorrow December 23rd is Festivus

Let's get into the holiday spirit by Airing some Grievances from the 2010 football year:

1) Carson Palmer, you need to learn to throw to the BENGAL wide receivers
2) Ohio State beating Eastern Michigan and Ohio and the rest of the MAC keeps you healthy but doesn't prepare you for teams like Wisconsin or make you a serious BCS Champion contender
3) Ohio Bobcats getting to a bowl is NOT OK anymore, we'd like to see you win one
4) Lions, really, you are five times the team you were last year, but you can't get embarrassed on the one national broadcast you have this year, people are already trying to take the Thanksgiving day game away from you, don't give them more of an argument
5) Bowl committees, 6-6 is not a bowl suitable record
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Festivus "Airing of Grievances"   Festivus "Airing of Grievances" Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 2:57 am

1. Rich Rod- enough said
2. Jerry Jones- you built the nicest stadium money can buy, now buy a coach and let them coach.
3. koondogger- please get back to me about those pinto rims i wanted to trade you for one of your christmas puppies
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Festivus "Airing of Grievances"   Festivus "Airing of Grievances" Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 12:03 pm

1. Bill Cowher...Keep your chin shut about other peoples' jobs until they no longer have them.
2. Cam Newton...Come on dude, seriously, just admit it.
3. Ken Stabler, Ray Guy, Lester Hayes, Fred Biletnikoff, Jack Tatum...You guys should get together and burn down the Hall Of Fame.
4. Cliff Lee...I hope they're able to stitch you back together when that dump truck hits you.
5. Sultan of Smack Forum posters...Merry Xmas.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Festivus "Airing of Grievances"   Festivus "Airing of Grievances" Icon_minitime12/24/2010, 11:12 am

1. mike brown-please hire me as GM

2. matt millen-I don't know what photos you have of nfl and espn executives but please get rid of them, you were lucky enough to be a decent player on great teams but you are an idiot and we are tired of hearing from and about you. Tell us again how great Charles Rogers is/was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festivus "Airing of Grievances"   Festivus "Airing of Grievances" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festivus "Airing of Grievances"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: