Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible smoke coming out of Columbus

Go down 
+3
Warpig
whompascat
Mean Machine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Empty
PostSubject: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 2:49 am

Word is that their is something brewing with the Bucks and a Columbus area tattoo parlor said to have given some tattoos to players in exchange for autographed memorabilia. Herbie says that 8 or 9 players may be involved and they could be ruled out of the bowl game. He mentioned Pryor, Herron, and Posey as some involved. Sounds kinda like the A J Green ordeal in Georgia earlier this year. Prolly be alot of press on this over the next week. Tressel will prolly just make em all change their numbers like he did Ray Small.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 3:45 pm

they play in bowl game and sit 5 games next year. How can you let them play in bowl game? osu will have a tuff time v/s toledo and akron without those 5 who should just bolt for the nfl.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 5:58 pm

I've been a lifelong Buckeyes fan, but after reading Bill Conley's book about recruiting and his passive aggressive hostility toward Tressel, seeing the Clarrett ordeal, watching Troy Smith get suspended for the Alamo Bowl, now seeing these guys selling items that should be sacred to anyone who loves OSU football, I'm starting to wonder how proud I'm supposed to be of the Buckeyes (referencing Tressels first public address after being named coach). I like the results on the field, but I'm starting to wonder about the quality of players that are coming into the system. I always thought that more than the record against Michigan and in Bowl Games, Cooper's death blow was Ken'yon Rambo's 0.00 GPA, but no real flack was turned against Tressel in a similar situation (Carter). Remember what god in a block O hat said, "you win with people"
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 6:23 pm

warpig that is one of the best posts that i have ever read on hear i couldn't agree any more. to sell stuff from bowl games is one thing but a big ten champ ring and their gold pants woody is probably turning in the grave
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

PostSubject: Re: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 7:17 pm

these guys are crazy why be so stupid
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 10:07 pm

I am thoroughly disgusted with Coach Tress. Always playing up the integrity and character side of things. Now he has a chance to show he means what he says and he folds like Blue Monster on a 3 foot putt. He should sit these clowns for the bowl game whether the NCAA does or not. Tryin to throw some grape jelly on a turd sandwich and tell us its good.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 2:02 pm

Coach Tress won me back. I like how he made the players promise to return to get to go to The Big Easy. Lets hope the Bucks can spare the Big 10 further embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 5:20 pm

you have to be kidding me all of the pantless 5 will not be buckeyes next year. how can you believe a word they say they are cheats and liars maybe tress will just change all thier #'s
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 6:10 pm

Like any of em was gonna say they weren't coming back. This is the biggest joke I have ever heard of. Chris Speilman even said he would be dissapointed if Tressel played em in the game. Glad to see you got the scarlet colored blinders back on Sultan. Tressel and the University of Ohio State are nothing more than frauds. Tressel stands for nothing that he likes to preach about all the time. Go Hogs, put the Big Ten out of its misery.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 6:14 pm

if he doesnt suspend them for the bowl game or the next game after they get back from their suspension next year he is no better than any other coach that has not suspended any player for a violation. They said what they has to say to get to play in the bowl game. They will leave and be cosidered liars to everyone except OSU fans. You can what you want about other coaches but Tressel is just as big of a joke as any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible smoke coming out of Columbus   Possible smoke coming out of Columbus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible smoke coming out of Columbus
Page 1 of 1