Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How good is Cincinnati?

Go down 
+4
spenceman
ny bucks 98
Sparkplug
SultanofSmack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

How good is Cincinnati? Empty
PostSubject: How good is Cincinnati?   How good is Cincinnati? Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 2:40 pm

The Bearcats have a big game against Pitt this week. Is it possible for Nebraska to upset Texas and the Bearcats leapfrog TCU and the SEC title game loser?
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Bearcats   How good is Cincinnati? Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 4:54 pm

I think the Bearcats are great this year!
Back to top Go down
ny bucks 98

PostSubject: Re: How good is Cincinnati?   How good is Cincinnati? Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 10:25 pm

I think the bearcats are great this year. Really liked how tony pike performed in last weeks game
Back to top Go down
spenceman

PostSubject: Re: How good is Cincinnati?   How good is Cincinnati? Icon_minitime11/29/2009, 11:27 pm

I don't see Nebraska upsetting Texas but there has been bigger upsets in the years lol....and Cincy I think there a great team.I see them beating pitt but pitt is also a great team i think this will be a great game to watch,but we can say what we want lol but they still have to play the game.I would like to see Cin play for the tite...I just hope Ohio beat C.mich
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: How good is Cincinnati?   How good is Cincinnati? Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 11:16 am

bearcats getting 1 at Pitt.
Back to top Go down
Carbon Hill Blitz

Carbon Hill Blitz

PostSubject: Cincinnati Bearcats   How good is Cincinnati? Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 1:38 pm

I dont think that they will beat Pitt, the Bearcats can score on anybody in college football but the problem is anybody in college football can score on them, there Defence is horrible, Illinois put up 36 on the Bearcats last week, come on what do you think that Florida or Alabama, or Texas would do to them? Im not trying to talk smack its just the way I see it, I am all for showing the love to the Ohio team's but I think this cinderella story is going to last much longer.
Back to top Go down
pfflyer

PostSubject: Re: How good is Cincinnati?   How good is Cincinnati? Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 12:27 pm

I like the Bearcats.......but they are the second best team in Ohio....Go Bucks!!!! :Is Oz on here?
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: How good is Cincinnati?   How good is Cincinnati? Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 8:04 pm

I think the Bearcats will destroy Pitt but as far as leapfrogging TCU I dont see that happening. I guess its possible if Nebraska can pull off the upset of Texas and I think its possible. I would like to see UC get the title shot over TCU.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How good is Cincinnati?   How good is Cincinnati? Icon_minitime12/2/2009, 9:08 pm

My question is that if the SEC title game is close, does the loser stay ahead of TCU and Cincy? I wouldn't doubt it, most of the "experts" seem to think the SEC champ should play in the Super Bowl. I would have to admit that the SEC is the best football conference top to bottom but they get waaaaayyy to much love from the pollsters and so-called experts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How good is Cincinnati?   How good is Cincinnati? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How good is Cincinnati?
Page 1 of 1