Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

raise your hand if ya think.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

raise your hand if ya think..... Empty
PostSubject: raise your hand if ya think.....   raise your hand if ya think..... Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 10:10 pm

Basement is sitting on the couch with a bag of cheetos at kick off tonight chewing all his fingernails off. Go Basement SEC,SEC,SEC the chants are echoing through the hills.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: raise your hand if ya think.....   raise your hand if ya think..... Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 11:04 pm

free burger beer tonite in the basement to watch the eagles.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: raise your hand if ya think.....   raise your hand if ya think..... Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 12:26 pm

Would love to be there for the free Burger beer but I'm stuck in this cabin over looking the ski slopes. Anyway, may fortune be with Vick to bring the SEC yet another title. It kills me to root for Vick and Basement since they both kicked the stuffing out of me this year but conference loyalties win out. SEC, SEC,SEC. Art apocolypse said Basement could trade his championship helmet (thats what you get for winning for you losers that don't know) for a free tat.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: raise your hand if ya think.....   raise your hand if ya think..... Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 12:03 am

Where you skiing at? Wisp?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: raise your hand if ya think.....   raise your hand if ya think..... Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 11:41 am

Wisp is treatin me right. My brudder in law now lives in D.C. Wisp is about half way between gtown and D.C. Works for me. Back to gtown tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raise your hand if ya think.....   raise your hand if ya think..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raise your hand if ya think.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: