Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES Empty
PostSubject: NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES   NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 2:23 pm

Well its pretty simple if your a Buckeye fan like myself. The Bucks need to show up ready to play tonight and get them a much needed bowl win against the SEC. I think Arkansas is a pretty legit team, but lets face it if were almighty OSU like we all claim we are then we simply must win this game or we are just another ho-hum team with alot of bark but no bite. So the bottom line is win and be proud of finally beating a so so SEC team or get embarrassed again and get ready for the Toledo's & Eastern Michigan's next year so when we beat them we can pound our chest and say look at us.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES   NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 3:11 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
Well its pretty simple if your a Buckeye fan like myself. The Bucks need to show up ready to play tonight and get them a much needed bowl win against the SEC. I think Arkansas is a pretty legit team, but lets face it if were almighty OSU like we all claim we are then we simply must win this game or we are just another ho-hum team with alot of bark but no bite. So the bottom line is win and be proud of finally beating a so so SEC team or get embarrassed again and get ready for the Toledo's & Eastern Michigan's next year so when we beat them we can pound our chest and say look at us.

Are you serious? WOW! A so, so SEC team? Their losses are to Alabama and Auburn. This OSU team is not that good IMO. They could barely move the ball against a slow Wisky team. Until a new attitude is adopted on the O-line OSU will struggle against any SEC team. Tonight will be no different.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES   NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 7:37 pm

Changing your tune now Attack? Sounds like you think the University of Ohio State is gonna win and you want it to look like a monumental victory. I thought the Bucks would win this one to start with, but after the New Year's day massacre I don't really know. Arkansas Defense is suspect, but they can put up points on O. Everyone is picking the Hogs on TV today. The Bucks are due against the SEC and the Hogs haven't had this kind of spotlight on em since who knows win. Gonna be interesting, I still want to say the Bucks, but I just can't get The SEC or what happened Saturday out of my head.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES   NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 9:26 am

basement nation wrote:
Changing your tune now Attack? Sounds like you think the University of Ohio State is gonna win and you want it to look like a monumental victory. I thought the Bucks would win this one to start with, but after the New Year's day massacre I don't really know. Arkansas Defense is suspect, but they can put up points on O. Everyone is picking the Hogs on TV today. The Bucks are due against the SEC and the Hogs haven't had this kind of spotlight on em since who knows win. Gonna be interesting, I still want to say the Bucks, but I just can't get The SEC or what happened Saturday out of my head.

The O-line blocked fairly well in the first half, then did their best sieve impression of the year. Wasn't changing my tune. It's a no winner with you tOSU haters. Say they should win and we are chest pounders, say they might lose and we are Lou Holtz impersonators. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES   NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOW OR NEVER BUCKEYES
Page 1 of 1