Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new coach at N.Y?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whompascat

whompascat

new coach at N.Y? Empty
PostSubject: new coach at N.Y?   new coach at N.Y? Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 6:56 pm

will the sultan be the next football coach at N.Y?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

new coach at N.Y? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new coach at N.Y?   new coach at N.Y? Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 9:08 pm

I'm at my best as a sideline coach. I am way better at sitting in the stands and telling people what the coach is doing wrong. It would seem a shame to waste all that talent and do something like actually coach.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

new coach at N.Y? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new coach at N.Y?   new coach at N.Y? Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 11:42 am

SultanofSmack wrote:
I'm at my best as a sideline coach. I am way better at sitting in the stands and telling people what the coach is doing wrong. It would seem a shame to waste all that talent and do something like actually coach.

Yes cause that would require actually being at practice every day, and going to meetings and such. Shocked That coaching from the stands is the ticket. I don't think you have made a bad call yet from that spot have you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

new coach at N.Y? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new coach at N.Y?   new coach at N.Y? Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 3:06 pm

The funny thing is as great as I am at coaching from the stands, I might be even better at officiating.
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

new coach at N.Y? Empty
PostSubject: We are not taking this too seriously, but we should...   new coach at N.Y? Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 2:34 pm

On SEOPS, they were talking about the imminent consolidation of NY and Trimble. It seems the theory is that Boston is quitting because he knows he will lose the job to Phil when this consolidation takes place. Should we be happy losing our school even if it means Fat Phil from Walnut Hill is the leader of the new team? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new coach at N.Y? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new coach at N.Y?   new coach at N.Y? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new coach at N.Y?
Page 1 of 1