Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harbaugh to 49ers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Harbaugh to 49ers Empty
PostSubject: Harbaugh to 49ers   Harbaugh to 49ers Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 6:28 pm

I pretty much knew that we probably wasn't gonna land him, but now it sounds like its official. The Wolverines are now concentrating on landing the mad hatter but who cares? I will now be going underground for a while so someone else please rip on Sultan while I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Harbaugh to 49ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to 49ers   Harbaugh to 49ers Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 7:46 pm

So whose name is on the rumor mill that Harbaugh is out?

Basement, do you have the address where I can send my resume? You know I did once have an undefeated JV season at Trimble Local.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Harbaugh to 49ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to 49ers   Harbaugh to 49ers Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 9:39 pm

I told you I was goin underground and you still bug me. Can't u see from my avatar I am in a very fragile state. I have already givin my endorsement to attack for the coaching job since harbaugh stabbed us in the back anyway. He does not look through the scarlet glasses that you do. We were taught it was "in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit." You think it is woody, tressel, and the holy archie. We don't need your kind in A2. After slick jimmy gets caught at the University of Ohio State just put your resume in their. Joe Potter carried you to that undefeated season anyway and Attack won at Eastern for crying out loud. How can you argue with that.

Now to be serious, I think Les Miles is plan A, then you got Brady Hoke (aka. LLoyd Carr's cronie) being mentioned alot. Pat Fitzgerald from Northwestern, Peterson from Boise, and Patterson from TCU being tossed around. Also the usual pipedreams of all teams in need of a coach in Gruden and Cowher. Just my opinion, is that it will be Hoke when all the smoke clears unless Miles comes this time.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

Harbaugh to 49ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to 49ers   Harbaugh to 49ers Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 11:40 am

basement nation wrote:
I told you I was goin underground and you still bug me. Can't u see from my avatar I am in a very fragile state. I have already givin my endorsement to attack for the coaching job since harbaugh stabbed us in the back anyway. He does not look through the scarlet glasses that you do. We were taught it was "in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit." You think it is woody, tressel, and the holy archie. We don't need your kind in A2. After slick jimmy gets caught at the University of Ohio State just put your resume in their. Joe Potter carried you to that undefeated season anyway and Attack won at Eastern for crying out loud. How can you argue with that.

Now to be serious, I think Les Miles is plan A, then you got Brady Hoke (aka. LLoyd Carr's cronie) being mentioned alot. Pat Fitzgerald from Northwestern, Peterson from Boise, and Patterson from TCU being tossed around. Also the usual pipedreams of all teams in need of a coach in Gruden and Cowher. Just my opinion, is that it will be Hoke when all the smoke clears unless Miles comes this time.

As I made clear on New Years Day, I wish the hell someone would take Jim Bollman. But I would hate to wish that on Michigan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harbaugh to 49ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh to 49ers   Harbaugh to 49ers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harbaugh to 49ers
Page 1 of 1