Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?

Go down 
+4
Warpig
hollister hero
Mean Machine
SultanofSmack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Empty
PostSubject: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:35 pm

He's doing his job, creating interest in his team but this guy can be tiresome.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:41 pm

I sure hope so. I want to see the Pack and Pats in the big show.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:41 pm

i like him i think he is funny and helps add some spice to the game go jets
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:53 pm

I'm a Rex fan, like the confidence and the cockiness. I like overstated confidence rather than the smug nature of Belichick. Rex seems like the kind of guy that will order 90 take-out wings and play a game of drinking Tiger with you.

Hope the Jets win by three scores, but for them to do that it would have to be a shut-out. So I'll take them by a field goal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 8:11 pm

I can't decide right now between the Jets and Pats. Rex could win me over if he would make Shonn Greene the featured back. All I know is I will be rooting for whoever wins cause I hate the Steelers and Purple Browns.

GO PACK!!!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 9:53 pm

Since I didn't see much of the game last week cause I was to busy making fantasy trades I missed a few things. Over supper I read that the Jets stopped the Colts 4 times on 3rd and 1. That is one heck of a stat. Peyton has got to be just shakin his head.
I am thinkin though, if ya want to take out the Pats this is the year to do it. They are playin a lot of young guys and have a ton of draft picks the next few years. In short, as long as Brady stays healthy, they will be a serious contender until he retires. They have really been able to stay on top for a long time.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 10:19 pm

i hope bill and brady shut his fat @$$ up!
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/13/2011, 11:51 am

Jets' D had better show up because Sanchez is horrible.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 2:08 pm

Just so happens I got a nice Jets jersey to wear today. #28 Curtis Rusty Martin
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 2:56 pm

I like Rex's fat mouth. I do belive it gets in the heads of his opponets and his players. Look at the Pats who never used to say anything with Belichich's "When you lose say little, when you win say less" standards, and now they can't keep their mouths shut. Rex gets to them. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 7:02 pm

Bill benched Welker for the start of the game for running his mouth. Rex prolly gives his guys bonuses. Can't wait till the Pats wax em. Win something before you run off the mouth. Of course when you aren't any good, you have to run off the mouth to get any publicity. The Jets have been overrated all year.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 9:15 pm

Looks like I gave the Pats the kiss of death. Never fails.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 9:25 pm

basement nation wrote:
Looks like I gave the Pats the kiss of death. Never fails.

LOL Nice shirt in your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?   Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will the Pats shut Rex's fat mouth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: