Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jets vs Steelers

Go down 
+2
Mecum's garage
SultanofSmack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Jets vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Jets vs Steelers   Jets vs Steelers Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 11:53 am

Might be a lot of talking this week. Steelers like to talk too. I'll be in Endzone's corner this week. My hatred of the Steelers makes me a de facto Jets fan.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

Jets vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets vs Steelers   Jets vs Steelers Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 2:56 pm

I work with alot of Steeler fans so gonna here it if they win. Im siding with Endzone on the J - E - T-S
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

Jets vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets vs Steelers   Jets vs Steelers Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 7:05 pm

Rex's D takes out a third straight big name quarterback.

Looking forward to another week of sound bytes
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
endzone

endzone

Jets vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets vs Steelers   Jets vs Steelers Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 8:12 pm

The D will be ready. I'm sure the Steelers will picked to win and that's what the Jets want. Bart Scott and the D will be ticked off again. Mike Wallace will be put on Revis Island but I'm sure they will prolly put a safety over top cause Wallace is fast.

It will be up the Sanchize to hold the offense together like he did against the Colts and Pats.

Jets- 23

Steelers- 14
Back to top Go down
ScAtMaN15

ScAtMaN15

Jets vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets vs Steelers   Jets vs Steelers Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 12:27 am

Im Taking

Jets-19
"Six"burgh-21.......Then Steelers In The Superbowl on THE STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

Jets vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets vs Steelers   Jets vs Steelers Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 11:08 am

endzone wrote:
The D will be ready. I'm sure the Steelers will picked to win and that's what the Jets want. Bart Scott and the D will be ticked off again. Mike Wallace will be put on Revis Island but I'm sure they will prolly put a safety over top cause Wallace is fast. ... snip

Sounds like a recipe for Heath Miller to have 100+ yds and 2 TDs
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Jets vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets vs Steelers   Jets vs Steelers Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 4:13 pm

I hate Pittsburgh, being in the same division with them is a pain. Year after year watching them do things right while the Bengals are a paragon of mediocrity. I guess I shouldn't hold the Bengals ineptitude against the Steelers. They are playing in their 5th AFC title game in 10 years. They go out and hire an unknown coach who turns out to be great. They get production from unknown draft picks. I guess Rothlisberger was right, he said it starts at the top with the Rooney's. They care about winning while Mike Brown only cares about he is still making money when the Bengals suck. Go Jets!
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

Jets vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets vs Steelers   Jets vs Steelers Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 6:39 pm

paragon, mediocrity, and ineptitude in the same post, Sultan of Smack forum IQ record. Did you have Rita Irwin on speed dial for that post?
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Sponsored content

Jets vs Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jets vs Steelers   Jets vs Steelers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jets vs Steelers
Page 1 of 1