Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's everyone watching the games Sunday?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Where's everyone watching the games Sunday? Empty
PostSubject: Where's everyone watching the games Sunday?   Where's everyone watching the games Sunday? Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 5:56 pm

Any Gatherings goin on?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone watching the games Sunday?   Where's everyone watching the games Sunday? Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 7:11 pm

Doubt I can swing anything this Sunday. Had a free pass last week to do whatever I wanted. I made a text or phone call to virtually every person I know and ended up sitting at the house. Champ had the worst excuse I got all day, he had to stay home and do laundry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone watching the games Sunday?   Where's everyone watching the games Sunday? Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 8:02 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Doubt I can swing anything this Sunday. Had a free pass last week to do whatever I wanted. I made a text or phone call to virtually every person I know and ended up sitting at the house. Champ had the worst excuse I got all day, he had to stay home and do laundry. Laughing

I wasn't dodging you Sultan... I had the hangover from hell and didn't even look at my cell phone till Monday. Mecum and Hollister can attest.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone watching the games Sunday?   Where's everyone watching the games Sunday? Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 4:29 pm

Yea Phathead was in sad shape. I didnt get a text but if you need me on Sat or Sundays you will find me at the local junior high gymnasiums for another month,
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone watching the games Sunday?   Where's everyone watching the games Sunday? Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 6:15 pm

If you need me, i will be staring at Mecum and Phatheads avatars.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone watching the games Sunday?   Where's everyone watching the games Sunday? Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 10:59 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:

excuse me if you are a big rutter and dont believe in wearing clean clothes. heard plenty of stories about you so i'd say you'll never use the excuse about having to do laundry or take a shower first.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone watching the games Sunday?   Where's everyone watching the games Sunday? Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 2:14 pm

Mama is whippin up a batch of her Wendy's chili. Papa Jewell is making his famous Chicago pizza and we are also having Kiser's bbq. All are welcome we are feasting. GO PACK GO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's everyone watching the games Sunday?   Where's everyone watching the games Sunday? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's everyone watching the games Sunday?
Page 1 of 1