Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carson Palmer wants traded

Go down 
+2
blue monster
PhatHead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

Carson Palmer wants traded Empty
PostSubject: Carson Palmer wants traded   Carson Palmer wants traded Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 6:37 pm

According to this ESPN article http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6051119 Carson Palmer is going to request a trade and will consider retirement if he isn't. Geez... what could the Bungles expect to get for him; 4th or 5th rounder maybe ?? I don't see him being worth more than that considering his big contract, injury history and the other free agent QBs available.
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

PostSubject: Re: Carson Palmer wants traded   Carson Palmer wants traded Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 7:09 pm

if they dont trade him they r idiots a 4th or 5th round pick would be better if they keep him im rootin for the patriots from here on out
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Carson Palmer wants traded   Carson Palmer wants traded Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 7:37 pm

Monster,
I am currently going through an ugly divorce with the Bungs. I'm just tired of it. They have sapped my fan passion that I desperately need to feel worthwhile in the world. 2 winning seasons in 20 years. Just freakin unbelievable. I'M DONE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Carson Palmer wants traded   Carson Palmer wants traded Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 7:43 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Monster,
I am currently going through an ugly divorce with the Bungs. I'm just tired of it. They have sapped my fan passion that I desperately need to feel worthwhile in the world. 2 winning seasons in 20 years. Just freakin unbelievable. I'M DONE!!!!!!!

Who get's the Ickey Woods jersey in the settlement?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Carson Palmer wants traded   Carson Palmer wants traded Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 8:29 pm

basement nation wrote:
SultanofSmack wrote:
Monster,

Who get's the Ickey Woods jersey in the settlement?

I think you mean... who has to take the jersey.
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

PostSubject: Re: Carson Palmer wants traded   Carson Palmer wants traded Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 9:47 am

ive never seen a owner want to be horrible the rooneys,kraft they would send him down the road so mike brown needs 2 send him back 2 cali he stinks anyway bring on the patriots gear
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carson Palmer wants traded   Carson Palmer wants traded Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 3:30 pm

blue monster wrote:
ive never seen a owner want to be horrible the rooneys,kraft they would send him down the road so mike brown needs 2 send him back 2 cali he stinks anyway bring on the patriots gear

Yea at least the Patriots are willing to cheat to win. The Bungles are rivaling the Raiders for worst management in pro sports. But I won't give up on the Raiders.
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

PostSubject: Re: Carson Palmer wants traded   Carson Palmer wants traded Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 3:38 pm

bungles probally are a worse franchise than the raiders brown is a idiot
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Carson Palmer wants traded   Carson Palmer wants traded Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 9:12 pm

blue monster wrote:

The Steelers and the Pats would have sent him down the road 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carson Palmer wants traded   Carson Palmer wants traded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carson Palmer wants traded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: